Honeymoon Discussions

honeymoon ideas

hi i am getting married around the end of this year and im having a hard time finding a honeymoon with everything we want.  at the same time money is kinda a issue. any ideas are wonderful.

we really want an all inclusive resort with roomservece, and private pool by a beach. also i know from reading this maybe impossible but somewhere you dont have to fly to get there. a ferry or ship is fine. i was hoping for something in the states but they dont seem to have private pools anywhere. 

i know im asking alot but i just want a wonderful stress free honeymoon thats perfect for me and my future husband.

Re: honeymoon ideas

• There aren't any all inclusive resorts in the US although you can find places with all the amenities right on site.  Assuming you're traveling from Dallas, it's going to be a long drive for you to get to any beaches.  If you don't have your heart absolutely set on being able to stick your toes in the sand you might enjoy a cruise if you don't want to fly.  There are some nice beaches and resorts along the Gulf Coast and it would be budget friendly, and that might be about the closest for you to drive to.

Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • I'd consider a cruise.  Especially since they are basically all-inclusive except for excursions and alcohol.  But food and entertainment on the ship are included.  So is room service, I'm pretty sure.  Plus they eliminate the need to fly anywhere.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Ditto the cruise suggestion, and they are also cheaper than AI.  There will be a pool on the cruise ship, and the ships travel by night and stop at beaches and other destinations during the day.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_honeymoon-ideas-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:571dd2d6-474e-4752-a446-7c74d505322fPost:8c5abba6-585d-485a-a570-a80b5f01798b">Re: honeymoon ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ditto the cruise suggestion, and they are also cheaper than AI.  There will be a pool on the cruise ship, and the ships travel by night and stop at beaches and other destinations during the day.
    Posted by goobersinlove[/QUOTE]

Ditto.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Yeah a cruise is probably your best bet. That's what we are thinking of doing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards