Florida-West Coast
Options

Reception Chair prices

Hi, I have a question about chair prices. My venue does provide free chairs for our reception but they are standard dark green chairs that aren't very attractive. However, I looked into chivari chairs that are so elegant but they are a whopping $8.50 each to rent! With my 120 guest list, this is over $800 just for chairs!!! What would you do?? I did consider chair covers and sashes but that is still about $600 and the look of that doesn't look that great. I just cannot believe how much chairs are!! What do you think?
"All adventurous women do."-GIRLS

Re: Reception Chair prices

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am working with Signature Events and we are getting them for $7.  I know that another knottie (Lisa) found a place that offered them for $6.  So maybe she will post that info for you cause I can not remember the company name right now. 

HTH!!!!
    On March 13, 2010 I reaffirmed the LOVE that I have for the MOST important man in my LIFE! And now it is Happily ever after...forever!!!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I paid $7.85 for white chavari chairs.  It is expensive, but worth the extra money for  in my opinon.  It was a last minute add on, for us and I'm very glad I did it. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i l ove the look of chivari chairs, but i balked at the $10 price rental (i'm jealous of the PP's that got them less expensive!).  I decided to do a fold out chair but one that had a natural finish rather than plastic and we are getting them at $3.00.  We have an outdoor wedding so it goes nicely with our theme.  Depending on what your venue looks like you can see if rental places have nice options other than chivari at a better price. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all your help! =) I know, I love the look of the chivari chairs and know that it will be worth the extra money. I will get in touch with the venue and see what they have to offer other than their chairs. =) Keep ya posted!
    "All adventurous women do."-GIRLS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards