Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Welcome letters and day of timeline

Can someone please send me theirs?  I'm at a complete loss on how to word these things.  My email is lauraclawson18 AT gmail DOT com

ETA: So we're going to make a brochure and combine all these together somehow, what other things could I put in it?

Thanks ladies!
Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
Hatteras, North Carolina
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary

Re: Welcome letters and day of timeline

• Options
    You could include things to do in the area...places for dinner, or movies.  I'll send you a couple letters that I have.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_welcome-letters-day-of-timeline?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:a2a94ad5-3612-4a66-bf87-c7daa34269e1Post:953f5459-b831-4baf-a97e-988b424c11b4">Re: Welcome letters and day of timeline</a>:
    [QUOTE]You could include things to do in the area...places for dinner, or movies.  I'll send you a couple letters that I have.
    Posted by akhunter1[/QUOTE]

I was working on this yesterday! Could you send them to me too please? brittness83 at aol.com
  • Options
  • Options
    i made mine into a brochure too...i put a crossword puzzle about us, info about our AHR, helpful info about our resort, our welcome letter, and how to share their pictures with us. email me at mandy.soske at yahoo if you would like to see how i made mine. it is one of the most favorite things i have made for our wedding i think!!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    YGM!

Wedding Bio

New Married Blog
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker ~Pamela&Steven~6.25.2011~PuntaCana,DR~ image
  • Options
    YGM!
    Harper Grace 8.31.12
    ?imageimage

• Options
    Thank you all so much, I really appreciate it!!!
    Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
  • Options
    Hey Ladies!  i am in the same boat..... do you think you can send me a copy as well?  my e-mail is shopemily3@hotmail.com

thank you sooooooo much!!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards