Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Vendor Reviews... This is long

I would like to thank each one of you Knotties for helping me in planning my wedding. I don’t think it would have gone as smoothly as it did without you. Here are my reviews [this is long] and I hope it helps:

Mandalay Bay Chapel – A

Arriel was my WC and she did an excellent job with communicating with me and calming my worries during the whole process. I would definitely recommend her. I did not pay for a rehearsal, but the chapel was nice enough to let me show our ring bearer and flower girl the chapel and what they would be doing this day. This was perfect since Carey (Arriel was out that day) went step by step on what they needed to do on the wedding day. I forgot my garter in my room and the day of coordinator was nice enough to let me have another one to use.

Mandalay Bay Vista Suite – A

This suite is amazing. We stayed in the suite for 3 nights and Mandalay Bay gave us 1 night for free. We had an amazing view of the strip and we were not sure what we would get since the “big fight” was the same weekend. We had about 40 people in the suite for the reception and we were able to do the cake cutting, garter toss, bouquet toss, and danced until 1 am in the suite.

Cashman Photography – C

The photos were decent. They try to sell you the enhanced and black and white ones [they show you these first], so you can fall in love with them. If you stay longer and look at the pictures, they do lower the price for you. I’m giving them a C right now bc the DVD had my name spelled wrong and I’ve been trying to contact them and they have not responded on fixing it.

Masterpiece Cuisine – B

Scott was easy to work with and everything was ready on-time. The guests said the food was wonderful; however, when we tried the food after everyone left (5 hours later), it was really salty.

Mandalay Bay Cake – B

We ordered a whip cream and fresh strawberry cake and got a whip cream with raspberry filling cake. Everyone said the cake was delicious, but I’m giving them a B for giving us the wrong cake. We used them instead of ordering from the outside bc we didn’t want to take any chances of something happening to the cake as we were bringing it up to the room.

Debi, Fit for a Bride – A

Debi dropped off my dress at the hotel and then bell desk dropped it off to me. There were a few wrinkles in the dress, but I’m not sure if it was from Debi or from the bell desk. She is very sweet and easy to work with. I wanted to give her a tip but since she dropped off the dress and left, I was not able to see her.

Todd [photographer] – A

Todd was very easy to work with and knew where to take the best shots at each hotel. He was running late that day and stayed at the reception for a few more hours to take pictures for us. He helped keep things moving during the reception, so we would keep everything on track. We haven’t seen the pictures, but I’m sure they are great based on the other reviews we have seen.

A1 Worldwide Limousine – A

We rented a shuttle to take pictures on the strip. The driver was wonderful and fast. Todd was running late and we had booked the shuttle for 2 hours. He got us to each destination within minutes and we took tons of pictures at each location and he got us back to Mandalay Bay with a few minutes to spare. I think his name was Marion.

Lori White – A

Lori did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup and my MOH. We were getting compliments throughout the night about how great our hair and makeup was. I was contemplating on whether I should wear glasses or contacts [I’m a glasses person] on my wedding day and Lori told me, the day is not about changing who you are, but being yourself. If you are not comfortable, it will show. So, be yourself and she was right.

Let me know if you guys have any questions, I’ll be glad to answer any of them. J

Re: Vendor Reviews... This is long

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards