Florida-West Coast
Options

I need SHOES!!

Ok ladies, I have search EVERYWHERE for shoes- Neimans, Macy's Bloomingdales, Zappos and every designer omline I can think off that won't break the bank and can't find anything..well I found alot just not wedding shoes!

Getting married on the beach and reception is beach casual.  I am loooking for a flat sandal/flip flop in ivory/cream but at this point will even go with a metalic or color. I am willing to pay the money as long as its "THE" pair. 

Any suggestions?  Oh, I will be down in the Sarasota area for Memorial Day weekend so if there are some stores I should check out as well, send them along!

TIA!
updated: 8/23 the wedding plan 60 in the mailimage 42 Bags are packedimage 18 Missing the funimage

Re: I need SHOES!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried ninashoes.com? 
    On March 13, 2010 I reaffirmed the LOVE that I have for the MOST important man in my LIFE! And now it is Happily ever after...forever!!!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    cmeyer3946cmeyer3946 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been stalking thosee Nina rosette flip flops.   Also I've literally just been googling wedding flip flops to browse different ideas.  I have the "just married" flip flops from oriental traders that I will wear right after the wedding before the reception.  My wedding is on the beach and I have an outdoor reception.  My dress is going to be enuff for me to deal with so I'm going easy with flops.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    figs181figs181 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was at the Ann Taylor loft outlet in Ellenton last week and found a really cute pair of white flip flop / sandals that have really cute beading and white shell accents!  I used them to change into after the ceremony and pictures!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the ideas ladies!  I will take a look at that site and my MOH and I are heading to the outlets up here this weekend to hunt for shoes too!

After some more searching, I think I might go with a plain ivory flip flop for the ceremony & pictures, then change into a Navy low wedge sandal since those seem to be in abundace!  I just can't do a slim heel because the reception is outdoor and the floor is a deck with spaces ...need I say more! LOL
    updated: 8/23 the wedding plan 60 in the mailimage 42 Bags are packedimage 18 Missing the funimage
  • Options
    HappyMrsKHappyMrsK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    have you looked at Dessy.com ? I've seen wedding flip flops there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards