Maine

Lodging for guests

I am having my wedding at Nonatum Resort at Kennebunkport.  The hotel has 2 nights minimum and some of my guests only come for one day.  Does anyone have any suggestion for motel/bed and breakfast/inn at a reasonable rate in the area? 

Re: Lodging for guests

• aallen54321aallen54321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Some of our guest stayed at the Yachtsman lodge. I stayed there the night of our before our wedding and liked it.  Every room has french doors that open up the the water, its a pretty view. The also have a cute little spot for breakfast in the A.m. and i think they do afternoon tea and coffee too. I think its reasonable priced and you only have to book one night. Alot of the hotels in the area are two night min.
  • edited December 2011

If people have cars they can stay in Kennebunk too-there are motels and such there.  I'm also getting married at Nonantum and encountering this issue.

• HE&MEHE&ME member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I always get on Hotwire.com when I'm looking for one night's lodging and have never been disappointed in them.
  • Calypso1977Calypso1977 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

what about lafayette's on wells beach?  very affordable, especially for families.
    www.wellsbeachmaine.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards