Vermont

Photographers in VT

Anyone have any recommendations for photographers in the Rutland area?  We are getting married at The Mountain Top Inn next summer.  
Has anyone used Curran Photography??

Re: Photographers in VT

• Hi there!

My husband and I used Christian Arthur Photography for our wedding on August 10, 2012. We were married at The Old Round Church and our reception was at The West Monitor Barn in Richmond, VT.

Chris lives in Huntington, Vermont but I understand he will travel virtually anywhere. His style is photojournalism, but he will also take any posed shots you would like. He is very reasonable and easy to work with. He was able to capture the emotions of the day without overwhelming our guests. He seamlessly navigated torrential downpours, a very large wedding party and some reluctant children. He shot at multiple locations for eight hours AND setup a slideshow of his shots at my reception. He truly cares about his work and it shows.

At the end of the day, all you will have is your husband, the memories of the day and the photographs to prove it.

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_vermont_photographers-in-vt?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:131Discussion:a2fc1123-c560-4a95-931e-3e9983cb95a5Post:33ddf999-ee56-4695-a3b7-9a0e788997dc">Photographers in VT</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone have any recommendations for photographers in the Rutland area?  We are getting married at The Mountain Top Inn next summer.   Has anyone used Curran Photography??
    Posted by Jackie2579[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards