Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

**C&D**

Do you have a picture of the hanger you bought from esty? You used your date, right?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: **C&D**

• ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE the hanger!

That is all...
  • edited December 2011
    ::Butting in::

Mine ships tomorrow...YIPPEE! 

::Butting out::
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I cant decide what i want. I'm not sure if i want to get the mrsxxx or our date. I hope C&D has a picture of what the date on looks like.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much BP!
    edited December 2011
    Hi my name is BP, and I'm a photography stalker.
  • edited December 2011

Your a week away from your wedding, you get a pass for being a stalker.

• edited December 2011
    Huh, I never thought of the date.   Good idea.  

So my dress is REALLY heavy, silk satin, cathedral length train, etc.  Do you think it will be too heavy for a hanger?
    edited December 2011
    NCV, after the wedding, I can give you my hanger to test out and see. You are only supposed to keep in on for like an hour, it isn't to store, so check and see if it works with your dress before you order if you'd like.
  • edited December 2011
    NCV - if you look at the link that BP posted with C&D's pictures, her dress isn't on the hanger.
  • edited December 2011
    I love this hanger, too.

BP - any thought as to what you'll do with the hanger after the wedding (aside from storing it in your closet)?
    edited December 2011
    I figured I'd just hang my robe on it...
  • edited December 2011

I LOVE that BP did all this!! :) Thank you thank you! 

I loved the idea of doing the date instead of our name, just thought it would be cool to use later. 

Also, we did hang my dress on it for a bit to get a few pictures.  It held up fine but as BP said, it's not meant to be stored on it, the hanger is not that strong.  I'm thinking of using it as decor in our second bathroom, maybe hanging it in a similar way that Kamila did in the photo. 
    I do have photos of that as well, in my online album, PM me if you would like to see it. :) 

Loved the hanger, love that Etsy shop.  She was so sweet and so quick!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards