Wedding Woes

DH is funny

He just sent a text.  "I got paid today, but noticed you only have $600 in your account.  Do you need money?"  Dude, that's a fortune!  I've got nothing due and get paid again next week. He has no clue how low that account usually is.  As long as I have $50 I'm happy.

Re: DH is funny

• SAY YES!
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_dh-funny?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:201eea5b-c6ad-4acd-8692-75ba9c4edb28Post:776fdac3-3009-43c5-bf27-2364b566231f">Re: DH is funny</a>:
    [QUOTE]SAY YES!
    Posted by krizzo17[/QUOTE]

^^this^^

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_dh-funny?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:201eea5b-c6ad-4acd-8692-75ba9c4edb28Post:776fdac3-3009-43c5-bf27-2364b566231f">Re: DH is funny</a>:
    [QUOTE]SAY YES!
    Posted by krizzo17[/QUOTE]

LOL!   Tell him to put some in mine, too!   :)

Any word from the person who looked at your house last week?   I really need you to move to Cbus so that the kids can have a playdate and we can swap potty training stories.
  • No word from the person looking but I was expecting anything just yet.  I thought about sending an e-mail to ther realtor asking if there was an offer though.  We did see a house in Olde Sawmill that I'm in love with. 
  • Ohhhhh!   Which school district is it in?   That's certainly a good area, but just to warn you, the traffic is HORRENDOUS in the evenings over there.   They just rebuilt the whole Hard Rd/315 area, so maybe that makes things easier, but 270/Sawmill is awful.      BUT!   You'd be SO CLOSE to the zoo.   And that area is really booming as far as retail and restaurants.   :)
  • does it have a target nearby?  <-- only thing 6 wants to know
  • It has everything EVERYTHING near by.  Sawmill is a mess, but he could do the Hard Rd thing.  Plus he can set his schedule so he could avoid if it's too terrible.  It's Dublin schools (walking distance to the elementary). 

There is also a house in Minerva Park.  I'm loving a house, but it's in the Little Turtle Way area right off of Hamilton.  There are no parks and Westerville schools are scary right now.
  • (I put the house on fb)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards