Texas-Houston

Wedding Videography??

Does anyone know of any other videographers other than a&a?  I personally think that they are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to overpriced for their work.  If you know of anyone else please let me know and your experience......

Re: Wedding Videography??

• edited December 2011

i'm using Rusty Bryce.

• ib4eplzib4eplz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Tom Hall with In Touch Video.  We went over and looked at our photo slideshow he made for us.  AWESOME!!
  • edited December 2011
    My good friends own 31films.  They do amazing work and they are very sweet, honest people.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I used Tom as well for In Touch Video Productions. He did a great job and was very reasonable in price.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • KelleeJacksonKelleeJackson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bella Vista Productions! :)

I loved a&a (actually my fiance is friends with one of their top videographers) but we couldn't afford them. They do an amazing job but you seriously have to pay for it.

Bella Vista Productions is who we are using now. They are located in Spring, TX but they service the whole Houston area! :) I love their videos and their pricing isnt to bad. They even offer you the choice of paying half before the wedding and half after. I love it! It has made it possible for my fiance and i to get video of more than just the ceremony! I can't wait for my wedding!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Karamel_bpKaramel_bp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    b and e videography, very reasonable and able to work with many budgets.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Rusty Bryce! He does really nice work. He was one of my favorite vendors
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards