Attire & Accessories Forum

Does anyone know who makes this dress?

HI Everyone!
When I went to the bridal shop and tried on this dress, they wouldn't tell me who makes it. Can anyone help? I would like to know so I can look up pictures online and show my bridesmaides. Thanks!!

Re: Does anyone know who makes this dress?

• What is the name of the bridal salon?  That will help narrow it down because the website will say what designers they carry.
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I checked to see what lines the salon carries, and it isn't under any of designers they listed. Under lines they carry, it says "and more..." so I think it's under a designer they haven't listed.

When the sales lady left the room I looked at the tag and all it says is "Imperial Gowns" and the style number LC-LV51. I have looked all over the internet to find it, and i always come back empty handed! I was hoping maybe someone on tis site has ordered the same dress and knows who makes it.

I have heard that some bridal boutiques carry dresses that are "exclusive" that can't be found online... I'm wondering if this is the case??
  • I think they mark them as their own system so you can't find them and buy them elsewhere. 

The tag for my dress just had the price, the color, and the word Camille on it. 

It's a Sottero and Midgeley and there's no "Camille" style in the line. I wanted to pin it to my wedding pinterest board and it  took me forever to find online. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's why I'm hoping someone recognizes this dress... Cry
  • It is like there is a bridal store and I asked for the designers but I found my dresses so fast it was funny.

• JennLaxJennLax member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    I've been searching and I may have found it.

Maggie Sottero - Evelyn?

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=S5289

ETA:  Nevermind.. On closer look, the pleating on the bodice is vertical on your picture and horizontal on the Maggie.  I'll keep looking! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thanks JennLax! I have been searching online like crazy too but I always come up empty handed! I found a very similar dress by the Kathy Ireland line for Mon Cheri, but that wasn't it either.
  • It looks like a Limited Version gown by Private Label by G(Kenneth Winston Bridal).  They don't post the pictures up of the LV gowns on their website though.  You can try their Canadian site www.privatelabelbyg.ca sometimes they post the LV pics.
  • I think PP is right.  It looks like style # 12051: 

http://www.privatelabelbyg.ca/userfiles/Image/LV-51.jpg

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thanks so much!!! You've found it!! Embarassed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards