Illinois-Chicago
Options

Unique venue

Hi ladies!  Does anyone have a suggestion on a unique wedding venue.  I'm not a fan of the traditional banquet/hotel.  I'm looking for somewhere that has more of a 'rustic' feel.  Somewhere near chicago, but open to the suburs and something that is somewhat reasonably priced.

Thank you!!

Re: Unique venue

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We saw the grove redfield estate.  SUPER affordable and accomidating.  We also saw the wilder mansion in elmhurst and are probably going with that.
    imageimageLilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Golfer09Golfer09 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Salvage One, Colby Barn/Farm, and the Milk Pail come to mind.  Good luck!
    Our wedding SDE: Our wedding Feature: PW=demo
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mayslake Peabody Estate in Oak Brook, beautiful grounds, vintage mansion. I as well didn't want a traditional location. This place fit the bill. Close proximity to many hotels and centrally located. www.mayslakepeabody.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you have a smaller guest list 100-130 you should look at Lake Katherine in Palos. It's so beautiful and affordable. I only wish my guest list was smaller so I could have my wedding there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Spiaggia & Grand Piazza.
    Biorama
    September 2012 August Siggy Challenge ~ Wedding Preview
    185 image 116 image 69 image 0 image RSVP Date: August 10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    do you know what your budget is? we used a website called chicagoweddingvenues that had all the places put into sections so it was easier to find more unique places to have it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards