Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Bachelorette party help needed

.  Hi,

I have a close friend whose bachelorette party is this Saturday.  Her sisters are her bridal party, and they arranged for a limo to take a group of about 15 into Philly for a bachelorette night, but they have not really come up with any places to go. We are all in our 30's (including the bride) and none of us go out as often as we used to.  They asked for my help in coming up with an itinerary. 

The bride made it clear that she is not interested in strippers.  I would say she'd be happy at a slightly upscale place with good music, either current or retro.  If any of you have ideas, I'd love to hear them.  We're really under the gun at this point.

Re: Bachelorette party help needed

• Options
    I love Silk City for dancing. So fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    What about L'Etage.  If you are really looking for a very upscale lounge scene you may like G Lounge or Whisper.  Not my scene, but people like them!
    My Honeymoon Location: Curacao
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I Love Jolly's piano bar so much fun :) 
  • Options
    I second Silk City (although most Friday and Saturday nights, it's CRAZY crowded/sweaty) - but very very fun dancing. L'etage is less crowded, or at least it has been when I've gone, and almost as fun music.  Those would be good bets. 

I've only been to G. Lounge once and I never plan to return. Weird crowd, bad music, awkward dancing, EXPENSIVE drinks. Not a fan.

One of my friends had her bach party at Vango in Center City and it was surprisingly fun.  We got a bed on the rooftop bar (weirdly they have big white beds instead of tables) and bottle service. The music was fun.
  • Options
    Continental Midtown has a really nice and fun rooftop bar (mostly enclosed, so weather isn't an issue).  It's not too much of a dancing scene, but might be a nice place to start the night with drinks (or even dinner downstairs!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards