New York-Long Island

Airbrush Make-Up Artist?

Hey all! I am looking for a airbrush makeup artist for my upcoming June wedding! Anyone have any names? Any info is helpful! Thanks!
BFP #1 - 10/10/11, 1st U/S 12/5/11 @ 8w, BO discovered, d&c 12/9/11. HCG @ 0 - 1/4/11.
BFP #2 - 04/04/12, 1st Beta @ 9DPO 19, 2nd Beta @ 13 DPO 168. 1st u/s - 4/30/12 - we have a heartbeat!!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
image * * PGAL/PAL/TTCAL Always Welcome! * *

Re: Airbrush Make-Up Artist?

• edited December 2011
    Make-up by Meadow
  • smatuzasmatuza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.jessica-lauren.com/

I loved my trial with her on Wednesday!  She did two of my cousin's weddings also and does FANTASTIC work!
    Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
  • Diana&JoshDiana&Josh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mya Cosmetic Artistry!
  • edited December 2011
    Please find me on Facebook, view my pictures of work & become a fan - Suzanne's Bridal Make Up Artistry & contact me initially with any questions or comments & of course to book a trial @ SuzanneSyrek@verizon.net

I’m Suzanne and I am NYS licensed Esthetician as well as a make up artist for special occasions, specializing in airbrush makeup for the beautiful bride-to-be. I take pride in making my clients look and feel exquisite on their wedding day. To see the look of excitement and pleasure come over a bride’s face when she sees how gorgeous she looks due to the flawless makeup application, is one of the best elements of my position as a make up artist. Of course many brides’ style and ideal look vary in terms of how they would like their makeup to look. Some may want a more natural clean look while others are looking for a more dramatic effect, but no matter what the bride’s preference is, she will always look like her natural self but with the extra glow. Never caked on or overdone, just you with your accentuated beauty. The use of airbrush makeup has been known by few for many years, behind the scenes of tv & movie sets, but now it is the hottest thing and in high demand when it comes to bridal makeup due to it’s amazing results. When done correctly, the skin appears flawless, natural and fresh all day long as it was at the initial application. The feel is natural, the look is flawless- fresh looking skin which looks beautiful in person. Makeup that looks amazing and undetectable in photographs. The makeup will last all day and look just as beautiful at night, on your way off to your honeymoon as it did when first applied. The makeup (Temptu, which is the most popular airbrush brand used professionally) is long-wearing, camera-ready – including high-def, silicone based, won’t rub off on clothes, light-weight, non-caking & will not cause breakouts as well as great for sensitive skin. The bride sheds a tear, there are no streaks to be seen-perfect for the happiest day of their lives! There will be no need for touch ups through out her day. As well as Temptu, my arsenal of makeup includes: Smashbox, MAC, GloMinerals, Make Up For Ever, Stila, Clinique & many more prestige cosmetics. Lashes & eyebrow shaping/waxing are an add-on feature that can also look natural and bring your eyes to fabulously stand out on the day and in the pictures.
    I recommend the bride to set up a trial application at least 3mths before the big day, and to perhaps even set it up the same day as the hair trial so you can get the complete look and see how she feels throughout the day with her bridal glow on! During that trial I will make any necessary changes or adjustments to make sure the bride-to-be is fully satisfied and beaming with the finished look.
    I am located in Deer Park & I am definitely willing to travel within the means dependent upon the location for both the trial and the big day! I can be contacted with any questions at Suzannesyrek@verizon.net and then we can talk of your options and set up a trial from there. Please look through the pictures on my facebook page of some of my bridal work and you will see just how flawless airbrush makeup is. As well as the bride, I also do complete bridal parties, mother of the bride, etc.  Can’t wait to hear from you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards