New York
Options

It's so quiet here...

Hey everyone, hope you all had a great weekend!  Maybe that's why it's so quiet here... too busy to post.  I had a great weekend, and didn't let the nor'easter ruin it.  Went to a wedding in NJ on saturday.  Beautifully done, TONS of food, and a great time with friends FI and I haven't seen in months.  I got a few ideas for my wedding, and a few ideas on what not to do lol.  Sunday we went to the Giants football game, loved our seats and enjoyed the game.  What have you all been up to?  Any fun weekend plans or wedding planning?
Photobucket Anniversary

Re: It's so quiet here...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm still around... I blame my work for lacking of posting.  lol.

I've been sort of busy I guess.  My birthday was yesterday and I graduated today.  Smile  Other than that, I have actually had more time after work than I know what to do with now that school is over.  I have been shopping and blogging more than I should.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_its-quiet-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:4b26af21-b87a-4e69-ad94-231e377d67b7Post:9f42679d-9aac-4f71-a848-bb39958ee53b">Re: It's so quiet here...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm still around... I blame my work for lacking of posting.  lol. I've been sort of busy I guess.  My birthday was yesterday and I graduated today.    Other than that, I have actually had more time after work than I know what to do with now that school is over.  I have been shopping and blogging more than I should.
    Posted by kevinandmonica2011[/QUOTE]

My birthday is today, which is probably why I'm so hyper.  Happy birthday to you too!  And congrats with graduating!!!  What a great feeling :)
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday to the both of you! And congrats on graduating Monica!
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Love your FB pictures Rachael, very beautiful!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    mek20mek20 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_its-quiet-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:4b26af21-b87a-4e69-ad94-231e377d67b7Post:669fdde0-47ab-4757-bfc6-2cb5cc81623d">It's so quiet here...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey everyone, hope you all had a great weekend!  Maybe that's why it's so quiet here... too busy to post.  I had a great weekend, and didn't let the nor'easter ruin it.  Went to a wedding in NJ on saturday.  Beautifully done, TONS of food, and a great time with friends FI and I haven't seen in months.  I got a few ideas for my wedding, and a few ideas on what not to do lol. <strong> Sunday we went to the Giants football game, loved our seats and enjoyed the game. </strong> What have you all been up to?  Any fun weekend plans or wedding planning?
    Posted by kks4471[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>FI was at the game too with some coworkers! Not sure where he sat, but he had a ton of fun. Luckily, I was swamped with homework (lesson plans up the you know what!), so it was nice to have the house to myself :) </div><div>
    </div><div>

</div><div>
    </div>
    First comes Love (2.23.2006)
    Then comes Marriage (6.23.2012)
    Then comes Baby #1 (5.10.2013)
    And Baby #2 (EDD 6.15.2014)
    In the baby carriage! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!  Thanks ladies!!  Happy birthday, kk!!!  And LOVE the pics, Rachael!!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    CD2011CD2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday to both of you! I've been busy between work and school. Also had people over for dinner last weekend and I hurt my back really bad getting ready for it so I've been in a lot of pain, went out Saturday for Halloween, and now I'm sick AND my back is still in pain. Ugh. There are a lot of times when I come on and type a post, but ever since I had some whacko on here print my post out and fax it I don't really feel comfortable posting much. I'm still around though being a creeper on occassion Tongue out 
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy birthday to you all!!! And a HUGE congrats on graduation!!!

I'm around, kind of. Two weeks to go until my certification exam.. I don't think I can take much more!
    image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sbolger17sbolger17 member
    edited December 2011
    Happy birthday, ladies!  And congrats on graduating, Monica!  That's awesome!

I've been around, but posts have been slow and I haven't had much to say myself.  Just waiting on the prof photos -- got most of them, but don't have the files yet to post on here.  Off to check out Rachael's...
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards