California-Los Angeles
Options

Jewelry District?

Is it really work going here to look for rings?
 We're looking for palladium for my e-ring and tungsten for our bands. we want something that's a little less traditional looking.
Any places you recommend or that we should avoid?
thanks

edited: 'cause I can't spell

Re: Jewelry District?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i recommend the bridal rings co.!  they were awesome!  we went today because my FI bought my engagement ring there, and they give you free semi-annual cleanings and inspection, plus they will replace any lost stones for FREE.  they gave me more ring cleaner today because i lost mine in the move, and we also looked at and priced wedding bands!  my fiance really liked the cobalt rings, and they had a wide selection of different metals.  they also really worked with us and our budget - no pressure, either!  their prices are great, and they totally worked with my FI to create a ring he loved.  he had previously seen two that he liked, and they asked him what he liked about them, and worked WITHIN OUR BUDGET (*gasp*) to create one hell of a beautiful ring.  i am thrilled with them!

http://www.bridalrings.com/

check them out!  they're on the 6th floor of the building, 550 s. hill street.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto bridalrings ;-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    CjweyfoCjweyfo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I totally recommend it. My fiance got my ring there and it is amazing. They can make a ring for you or you can pick something out right there. Strange experience / look / feel but don't let it scare you off.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Eli's Jewelry.  It's a family-owned business and Eli, his mother, and brother made us feel very welcome and we also trusted them.
  • Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Inta Gems, its family owned and the Mom and Dad that run the gambit are hilarious, their son Steve helped us out.  Very helpful, large selection and no pressure.  Totally love them, Fi and I went in there to look at semi mounts and fell in love with a bridal set, we told him our budget and he found a beautiful diamond that wouldn't't put FI over his budget. 

www.intagems.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards