Offbeat Weddings

3 days!

We are finally getting married in three days after being engaged for over 1 1/2 years.  I'm just really nervous about forgetting little stuff, so my question is.....

What little things did you forget on your wedding day?

Also,  I'm feeling really weird.  I feel light headed, my TV looks 3D, and I generally feel buzzed or drunk?  I  have a feeling it may be my blood sugar, but I'm not a doctor.  Any ideas?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 3 days!

• I'm still almost 4 months away from my wedding, so I'll offer you some advice from my brother's wedding last August:

-they were a little disorganized. Nobody really knew what they were supposed to do & when. We didn't even know as family where to sit & my mom and I sat on the wrong side & ended up having to jump across the aisle at the last minute. Write everything down & make sure someone else has your list.

-I don't know how you feel about this, but my SIL took half a valium a few hours before. None of us had any idea until months later when I commented how calm she was that day (she's normally verrrrry high strung). Anyways, at least take some quiet minutes on your own to breathe and relax. 

-Don't sweat the small stuff-no one cares about the details like you do, but let go of anything that becomes a giant pain in the butt. Accept help when people offer it. 

Regarding your feeling weird - make sure you're eating well, getting sleep and not stressing yourself out too bad. Your body will definitely react to stress in those ways. Drink lots of water. 

Have fun!
  • Congratulations! Take some time for yourself and relax. Go get a massage. If you're still feeling weird after the stress of the wedding is over, I suggest going to a doctor.
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
This discussion has been closed.