Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Greystone Hall

Has anyone gotten married and/or had thier reception at Greystone Hall?  My reception is going to be there next June and I'm very excited.  Just wanted to hear some feedback from anyone!

Re: Greystone Hall

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Has anyone gotten married and/or had thier reception at Greystone Hall?  My reception is going to be there next June and I'm very excited.  Just wanted to hear some feedback from anyone!
  • Options
    LMW827LMW827 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I'm also having my wedding at greystone next june! We are really excited about it! The reviews all seem really good. Have you booked any vendors yet? 
  • Options
    My wedding planner had her wedding there. PM me if you want her info.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LMW827~ That's awesome! I'm so excited I met someone that also is getting married there!  I have not booked any of the vendors yet.  Have you?? towards any?  Are you having your ceremony there or just reception?  I'm trying to decide now if  we are going to have our ceremony there too..I want to but I'm afraid it's going to rain.and I'm having about 170 ppl so I don't want to cram them inside,but then again it is June and it doesn't rain much in June.  Are you keeping the chairs in the tent or switching them out for gold or silver chairs?
  • Options
    sent you a pm!
  • Options
    Hey girls! A good friend of mine is in the catering business and has been to many venues in the area, he said Greystone is his favorite place and one of the nicest in the area, he loves doing weddings there! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards