California-San Diego

Overwhelming!

I love looking online at wedding stuff and I find so much I love. Anyone else get overwhelmed with all the choices, all the things you love, and trying to find a way to put everything together in a way that it doesn't look like a sloppy hurricane ADD mess! AHHHHH hahahaha
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Overwhelming!

• I'm with ya girl... I have found so many cool ideas, but my problem is that I am not very creative and I am having trouble seeing the final big picture in my head. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • holy cow and I with you on this!! my cousin that got married like 10 years ago was telling me the other day about how she is so jealous that there are so many new cool ideas out there!! I told her that the grass is always greener on the other side! haha...how much more simple would my life be WITHOUT Pinterest!  (: I am so addicted to that site and get new ideas every day!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think I am the only person in creation who just can't get into pinterest! haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hehe. I'm a Pinterest addict.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Krikin22Krikin22 member
    First Comment
    edited October 2012
    Ahh I love pinterest! And I have the same problem. I love so much, but can't commit to any of it. Luckily I have a wedding planner that I trust so I pin a bunch of stuff I like and she's putting it all together. I don't know what I would do without her!
    Trying to conceive #1 since January 2013
    My Ovulation Chart
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_overwhelming?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:64Discussion:1ee787ae-c82e-4502-b626-b632d07a3f74Post:bc8c6725-4b4e-457c-962d-461947bff73a">Re: Overwhelming!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think I am the only person in creation who just can't get into pinterest! haha
    Posted by kay136[/QUOTE]

Nope, I don't get it either!  I'll look at Bing Images or whatever, but usually I like to read articles or blogs, not look at a whole Pinterest board! :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards