Wedding Woes

can I be a beebee for a minute?

Every year the 5 girls I've been friends with since HS go to a NYE party at one friend's house...this is where I was planning on announcing to them that I'm pregnant.  I was going to do the whole take a picture, but have DH say "L's pregnant" instead of "cheese/3" thing.  Plus I thought it would be nice to get a good group shot of all us at the end of the decade.

Well, if any of you remember the Cancun trip fiasco over the summer with all the behind your back HS drama...it was the final straw for my one BFF and she has not set foot inside other friends house since then because her H is such a douche.

So because of that, she isn't planning to go, and I won't get my cute announcement.  I tried to tell her I wanted a picture, but she still said no!  I'm still waiting to hear back from other BFF (the one who is also on the bump) if she can't come I'm going to be really sad. 
br>imageimage
IF/Baby Blog
2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

Re: can I be a beebee for a minute?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards