Ohio-Northeast
Options

videographer recommendations-let me have them!!!!

Re: videographer recommendations-let me have them!!!!

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    2nd mile is awesome! My brother and his wife used them for their wedding DVD and it was gorgeous. 2nd mile staff was very nice to deal with and unobtrusive at the wedding activities, too. Their prices may be a little higher than some, but worth the money.

Also, I've heard that for a budget, Mystic Image Videography does nice work.

DH and I did not have a videographer for our wedding. We preferred to only do still shots. Guess we're old fashioned like that. LOL.

Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going with R&S Productions. It was the most budget friendly I could find. There super nice guys.

Best of luck!
  • Options
    CrawfordecCrawfordec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Attention to Detail ! Doug is amazing he has been greaqt to work with thus fair. Tell him Erica from September 4, 2010 sent you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've checked out a lot of different videographers and although they are new to the scene Artistic Video Creations (part of Beach Boyz DJ Service) is who I am using. I loved the DVD they sent me and they do really good editing work. Although I haven't used them yet I met with them and have read a lot of reviews and have only heard good things.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Video Memories Forever and had a wonderful experience with them. They offer different size packages and they also take bridal bucks which helps with cost. I really love my video. I attached a link to the highlight to give you an idea of what they do.

http://vimeo.com/8041671/l:transcoded_email
  • Options
    Celeste548Celeste548 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Babulski Productions.  Steve is great and very professional.  His rates are reasonable and turnaround time is so quick, it’s amazing!

www.babulskiproductions.com/">www.babulskiproductions.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards