Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Hunter Harrison Photography

Has anyone used Hunter Harrison (H2 Photography) for their wedding? We are looking into using him on our wedding day.  He seems like a nice guy who will take great pictures, but I wanted a few references.  Did everything go smoothly at your wedding? Were you satisfied with the photos and how the day went.  Were you requests met? What did the guests think of the photographer? If anyone has any experience with this photographer, that would be great! Thanks!

Re: Hunter Harrison Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you decided to go with Hunter? My FI and I are meeting with him tonight.  He takes great pictures and I'm excited to see more of his portfolio!  Let me know what you decided!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you guys book Hunter Harrison?? If so, did you like him?? I am meeting with him soon and am wondering what you thought. Please let me know when you get a chance :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did decide to go with Hunter for our wedding next summer.  We haven't done our engagement shoot yet, but working with him so far has been AWESOME!  He's extremely detail oriented and super helpful with any questions I've had thus far. He's made this whole part of the planning process very easy. My fiance and I are really looking forward to the pictures! 
  • Options
    lfry1lfry1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We booked with Hunter and our wedding is in 5 weeks!!  He has been so helpful, organized and nice through the whole process so far. I would recomend him to anyone!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards