Kentucky

Northern KY WARNING!

Hello all,
I have recently been put in a difficult situation and I wanted to warn any brides that might be considering this venue.

I signed my contract in August and sense then they have gotten new ownership.  The new ownership is AWFUL! They are very unprofessional!  They dont answer emails or phone calls.  They have gotten the details of my wedding switched with other couple's weddings.  They miss meetings we have arranged.  And I am not the only couple who is having issues.

Because of the fact that the owner bought only the assets of the company and not the liablity, we are stuck in our contract.  If we had the money I would be gone in a second.

Run away from this reception hall.  The owner talks a good game... but don't trust him for as far as you can throw him!

Re: Northern KY WARNING!

• inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Um...you didn't say what reception site this was.  That would be helpful. 
  • squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might want to be careful.  If he could find this and read it, would it negatively impact your wedding?  I understand wanting to save others, but just be smart about negative reviews before your wedding day.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • edited December 2011
    That would be Briarwood. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards