Rhode Island

cakes

looking for a bakery for my wedding cake. One that can fit my budget. Looking for about 3 bucks a slice. Any suggestions.

Re: cakes

• edited December 2011
    Konditor Meister starts at $3 per slice.  If you don't want a fondant look (they used rolled chocolate), you can get a nice cake there for the base price. 
  • maheardmaheard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Antonios in Warwick did our cake and they were super affordable and tasted amazing. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Shemry's Cakery!  We got a 5 tier cake for around $350.  We just ate the top tier for our anniversary and it was even more delicious than I remembered. 

*Our wedding was a year ago, and we'd booked her a year before....so her prices have probably changed by now.  But still, TOTALLY worth a look.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Another for Shemry! We're just doing a dummy cake with her, but even so - $325 for a 4-tier highly-detailed dummy cake...so reasonable. She's awesome.
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• edited December 2011
    i'd reach out to sin desserts. not sure if she'd do $3 per slice but you never know. we had her and we LOVED our cake. great quality. if you're looking for something simple she may be willing to flex. worth a call or email!
  • edited December 2011
    Have you considered doing cupcakes?  They are about $3 apiece at Sweet Indulgences in Warwick. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards