Texas-Houston
Options

Bachelorette Party

Any ideas on fun places to go for Bachelorette Party In Houston?

Re: Bachelorette Party

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Howl at the Moon and it was a lot of fun. 
  • Options
    leanazolaleanazola member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pete's Dueling Piano Bar is fun.
  • Options
    loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    La Bares if you want to see naked men Wink
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alexander the Great is an awesome Greek restaurant in the Galleria near the clubs.  We took my FSIL there for her bachelorette party - awesome food and great entertainment.  They have a belly dancer and her show is amazing!!  So artistic, beautiful, etc.  It was a great way to kick off the night.  http://www.alexanderthegreat.cc/en/page/home/

We also went to La Bare.  Bleech!  I would not recommend this to anyone except maybe someone in their early 20's.  The men put some of the brides-to-be on chairs and then mounted them up on the wall.  It was super violating.  None of us really had fun... but we're all older.  And don't get me started on how they will force onto/overcharge your BMs for lap dances!!
    Our Wedding Day
  • Options
    lmmckenna18lmmckenna18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For my SIL's party at the end of the month we are doing something more low key but I think it will still be fun. we are going to the Woodlands and staying at a BM's Aunt's brownstone near the Waterway (i think that's where it is). Friday we are just going to dinner then probably drinking on the patio. Saturday morning/afternoon we are going to the Woodlands Resort to do spa stuff and sit by the pool. Then Saturday evening we are doing a cooking class at the Viking School.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have attended 3 bachlorette parties:

The 1st one was for a college friend. We had dinner at Cheesecake Factory then barhopped in midtown (Pub Fiction, etc). Her bridesmaids had many games and dares for her to do (like take a picture sitting on a random motorcycle, rub a bald person's head, etc). It was fun.

The 2nd one was my sister's. She was pregnant so we went to the Woodlands and had a relaxing weekend.

The 3rd I threw for my friend here in Houston. We had dinner at Los Cucos (free private room) and had an Excursion limo take us barhopping. We stopped in at La Bare to get her a lap dance - very dirty but highly entertaining. Haha. All in all, a fun night.

I highly recommend Zimm's martini bar as a starting point for the night!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ccrabtree02ccrabtree02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had mine at Howl at the Moon.  It was a lot of fun but I feel like we were way over charged and it was a little raunchy for my work friends.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For mine we went down to the Sugar Land Town Square.  We stayed at the hotel there, had dinner, and went bar hopping and never had to walk more than 100 yards and no taxis!  It was a fantastic spot for dinner, drinking, and dancing!
  • Options
    becky2wedbecky2wed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sugarland is a good spot, and also Zimm's too for keeping it close with walking in cute shoes!  My MOH just got married and we went to Maggiano's for a starter, then took a party limo around town and we had a reserve at Rocbar for VIP. (Dogs were still barking at the end of the night, from all the dancing) but none of us had to drive, which was great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards