Christian Weddings

XP: My little sister...

is ENGAGED!

I'm really happy for her and her FI. He actually asked my parents for permission right before my wedding, so we've all been waiting for two and a half months for him to propose. (He finally did this past weekend - right before their seven year anniversary.) They are so cute together, and I can't wait to see them get married. :)

Re: XP: My little sister...

• iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!  Both my sisters got married before I even met DH and I think I would have been more excited for them after it had happened for me.  Not that I wasn't excited, but I probably wasn't as excited.  When are they going to get married?  Will she be stopping by TK?
  • edited December 2011
    aw yay! that's great! tell her to join our board :P
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I vote she joins our board too! :) And congratulations to her.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    I vote she joins too!!  And I agree, joesgurl - I would have been a ton more help and more excited had I got married before my sister, but I'm the younger one so that might not be ideal for her.  :P

Congratulations to her!!

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Very cool! Congrats to her! 
  • azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_xp-little-sister?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:f813c691-6e28-4b88-bdb6-6fca9b07ed56Post:3aee6006-ffa4-408a-833c-d7bf334fce16">Re: XP: My little sister...</a>:
    [QUOTE]YAY!  Both my sisters got married before I even met DH and I think I would have been more excited for them after it had happened for me.  Not that I wasn't excited, but I probably wasn't as excited.  When are they going to get married?  Will she be stopping by TK?
    Posted by iamjoesgurl[/QUOTE]

They're looking at a year and a half from now or so. She might come check out TK, but if she does, she likely won't be frequenting this board. I don't believe she is a Christian, unfortunately.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards