Ohio-Cleveland

cookie/pastry trays

anyone having cookie/pastry trays in addition to the cake?  if so, do you have a recommendation for a bakery.

Re: cookie/pastry trays

• BKJD0713BKJD0713 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a woman at the Willoughby Farmer's Market who bakes the BEST and most delicious cookies.  Definitely worth stopping by her stand and getting her information!  I love them, and if I had her info, I'd pass it on right now!
  • July2012brideJuly2012bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am, but haven't decided on where I'm getting my cake from.  Most bakeries also do cookie trays and will bundle a price if you get your cake and cookies from them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did, but we used the hall caterer for the pastry tray which was served later in the evening -- maybe 9pm or so -- after the cake. For cake, we used Breads and Beyond Bakery out of Parma. They did a nice job, as did our hall caterer (Marge at the Belarusan in Strongsville).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    West Side Market and Little Italy both have several options for tasty cookie trays. At West Side Market, I love Cake Royale's cannolis and while just about everywhere in Little Italy is awesome, there's a special place in my heart for Presti's :)
  • edited December 2011
    Rito's Bakery has great cookies.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mstipe55mstipe55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kiedrowski's Bakery in Amherst, Ohio 440-282-2700. They just won the "Best Bakery in America" from Bakery Buyer Magazine. They make delicious cookie/ pastery trays :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards