California-Orange County

Is it just me?

Is it just me or did theknot.com Get a little messed up when they changed things recently? I can’t really easily navigate to the community boards anymore. I also kinda miss the little icons in the top header for my notebook, calculator, etc.
I haven’t been about to get my ticker or any badges to work either.

When I got to edit my profile the top header area seems to be messed up as far as layout goes.
Is this maybe just an issue on my end or are other people experiencing it also?

I am not trying to rip the site down I am just trying to see if there is something on my end I need to adjust.

Re: Is it just me?

• edited December 2011
    Yeah, I agree.  My plannng bio doesn't work anymore :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't really like the new format either...seems to take forever to get around the boards.

As far as badges and bios go...I got mine to work again...yea!

I just went into my profile and clicked "save changes" even though I didn't change anything and then my photo and bio reappeared.

GOOD LUCK!
  • edited December 2011
    Yea I'm not a fan yet of the new look.  My only real complaint is that it takes forever to go from page to page.  And this extra time makes me not want to go on and post/look.
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I agree, I haven't been on in a while, and can't seem to find some of my posts or see pictures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards