Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Asile runner

Hey ladies, where did you get your aisle runner, if you had one? I just want something relatively plain and inexpensive as I'm going to make it all gorgeous myself. :) I've seen several online but hate to pay for shipping if somewhere locally has them on the cheap. I looked at a few craft stores but couldn't find one!

Thank you for your help!

Re: Asile runner

• Options
    MrsBoneyMrsBoney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am looking for one, as well. The one in the Knot Shop is plain and inexpensive, but I'm afraid that it isn't of good quality. I believe I did see some at Hobby Lobby and Michaels when I was there looking for invitations. That was early in my planning, though, so I was not focused enough on the smaller details to look closely at them. Please share if you find something that is inexpensive and that a pair of heels won't go through!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I got mine at Hobby Lobby, but ended up taking it back and not using one...ha ha. Hobby Lobby has their wedding stuff half price at least once a month, so try to wait til then and check it out to see if it's something you'd like.

• Options
    chyleinachyleina member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have one that I didn't use. I paid $25. I would like to sell it for $10. If you are interested, email me at chyleina@gmail.com
    It is just a plain white one, no hearts or anything on it.
    Thanks!
    chyleina
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards