Military Brides
Options

Anyone around?

I'm bored because I have no life and FI is studying (as usual).

Somebody talk to me?

Re: Anyone around?

• Options
    kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not bored because Star Trek: TNG is on Netflix. I'm on Season 7! 

Stan=über dork!
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • Options
    KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stan that picture. HOLY SH!T. BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I'm here. for now. I've slept 1.5 hours in the last 24hours
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am here, I need to post on here more often and get to know you ladies.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hey everybody!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_anyone-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:d4088302-ee3e-4fbd-96be-7b14b0fbc235Post:b8d4b68e-e042-4a3f-a6b0-4bf992d4986b">Re: Anyone around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey everybody!
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]
    I'm looking at your wedding dumping ground. You could always dye shoes
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_anyone-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:d4088302-ee3e-4fbd-96be-7b14b0fbc235Post:9be51a7b-4c07-4196-ba2f-a8850b7213e0">Re: Anyone around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone around? : I'm looking at your wedding dumping ground. You could always dye shoes
    Posted by KendallR10[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I considered that for a minute, but I'm really not a fan.  I've pretty much decided just to get ivory shoes instead.  I think it'll feel more "bridal" anyway.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_anyone-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:d4088302-ee3e-4fbd-96be-7b14b0fbc235Post:95d801d7-093e-454f-9bd1-34908228c781">Re: Anyone around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone around? : Yeah, I considered that for a minute, but I'm really not a fan.  I've pretty much decided just to get ivory shoes instead.  I think it'll feel more "bridal" anyway.
    I'm all about color. But with white shoes you can dye them later
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_anyone-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:d4088302-ee3e-4fbd-96be-7b14b0fbc235Post:4417ce57-39dc-4f32-b58e-91d7a734d372">Re: Anyone around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone around? : I'm all about color. But with white shoes you can dye them later
    Posted by KendallR10[/QUOTE]

I used to be "all about color", too.  Since I've started more legitimately planning, though, I've discovered that I like softer colors and neutrals more.

I'm still obsessed with royal blue, though.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_anyone-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:d4088302-ee3e-4fbd-96be-7b14b0fbc235Post:e1333136-f127-4517-bb5b-239aaf647181">Re: Anyone around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone around? : I used to be "all about color", too.  Since I've started more legitimately planning, though, I've discovered that I like softer colors and neutrals more. I'm still obsessed with royal blue, though.
    I'm pretty much done with my planning. I thought I would be all about the white. but I hate white
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://i55.tinypic.com/t0n9cw.jpg

My shoes! Elle, have you bought your dress yet? Ivory can be hard to match!
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • Options
    AmandaSC1988AmandaSC1988 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hello ladies...

I FINALLY got to talk to FI today when he got back from training...he was supposed to get back "Thursday"....hmm...and the silly boy is tired! 12 hour work days....? HA! 

I love color. I am dead set on having pink shoes.. But I am the kind of girl that wears pretty conservative clothes to work with fun bright shoes (I have a teal, pink, and aqua pair of heels)...shoes are my thing...

Photobucket
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_anyone-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:d4088302-ee3e-4fbd-96be-7b14b0fbc235Post:6dd1f46e-04f1-468b-bbe1-e81891fd763e">Re: Anyone around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello ladies... I FINALLY got to talk to FI today when he got back from training...he was supposed to get back "Thursday"....hmm...and the silly boy is tired! 12 hour work days....? HA!  I love color.<strong> I am dead set on having pink shoes</strong>.. But I am the kind of girl that wears pretty conservative clothes to work with fun bright shoes (I have a teal, pink, and aqua pair of heels)...shoes are my thing...
    Posted by AmandaSC1988[/QUOTE]
    I'm the same. and the crinny is going to be colored too
  • Options
    melbelle24melbelle24 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stan, your shoes are adorable! And I love your siggy pic! BEAUTIFUL!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_anyone-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:d4088302-ee3e-4fbd-96be-7b14b0fbc235Post:6f558de3-42c8-45e4-91e5-cef6f5f0755f">Re: Anyone around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stan, your shoes are adorable! And I love your siggy pic! BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    Posted by melbelle24[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks!</div>
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • Options
    LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here are my shoes... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pop of color. I had so many compliments on the shoes. Especially from the older ladies I work with. They " are beautiful and they never even heard such a thing!" Haha. They would whisper it to me because I think they still think weddings should be all white!

But anyway- I got my shoes on etsy. Let me know if you want the store name. They have over a hundred colors to pick from plus you pick the style, heel height, and embellishment.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_anyone-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:d4088302-ee3e-4fbd-96be-7b14b0fbc235Post:3d8a6149-4b21-4b30-ae0d-fa962a31735b">Re: Anyone around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]<a href="http://i55.tinypic.com/t0n9cw.jpg" rel='nofollow'>http://i55.tinypic.com/t0n9cw.jpg</a> My shoes! Elle, have you bought your dress yet? Ivory can be hard to match!
    Posted by WishIcouldbeinthe'stan[/QUOTE]

Those are adorable, Stan. I don't have my dress yet, and I do plan to wait until I do before I get my shoes, but I'm honestly not concerned about it matching exactly. I'm sure nobody will scrutinizing every tiny glimpse of my feet to judge the matchy-ness of my shoes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mm Love my shoes too.. definitely color because I know I won't wear white again..

These are my RD shoes

And I bought these to pretend I could use them for something :o) <3 them so much.

And my Bach party shoes..

aaand I'm done being a PictureWhore... I may have a shoe addiction O.o haha

Also, yAY for Star Trek!!  <3333

• Options
    AmandaSC1988AmandaSC1988 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_anyone-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:d4088302-ee3e-4fbd-96be-7b14b0fbc235Post:100ce931-627a-4a53-a058-6d671579e320">Re: Anyone around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Here are my shoes... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pop of color. I had so many compliments on the shoes. Especially from the older ladies I work with. They " are beautiful and they never even heard such a thing!" Haha. They would whisper it to me because I think they still think weddings should be all white! But anyway- I got my shoes on etsy. Let me know if you want the store name. They have over a hundred colors to pick from plus you pick the style, heel height, and embellishment.
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]

<div>LOVE those shoes! that is the exact color that I want!</div>
    Photobucket
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Elle, I know you like those pastel colors - I keep copying nearly every picture you post on Pinterest!  I feel like our weddings will have similar colors in the end.

My shoes are rose-colored.  I refused to buy white shoes - the shoes I did buy came in cream, but I am too controlling and would want it to match exactly rather than be close.  So it was easier to go with the rose.  I love them so darned much!

FTL, I love all those shoes!  Especially the glittery ones.  I need to find a glittery party dress and shoes for some event, I swear. 

Anniversary

• Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    I love your shoes, Cate, and I love that blush color.  I came across a pair of heels in a similar color that I really like (I think they may have even been Badgley Mischka like yours, too) but I'm still not sure what I want to do.  Again, I'll pick once I have the dress...
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very smart.  I gambled and bought the shoes first, but it ended up working out perfectly!  I might not have been that lucky, and then would have been stuck finding somewhere to wear the Badgley Mischka... oh wait, I don't need an excuse for beautiful shoes... never mind, it wouldn't have been a tragedy after all!

Innocent

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yessss. I love sparkly.. I fell in love with the glitter when I got a pair of black Guess pumps in all glitter.. so pretty. Now it's all I want haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FTL, STTNG is how I learned Navy rank! 
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahaha I love it.. I'm so proud :o)
    I hate the stupid Navy rank... Why must they be differen?! arg />_<
    We're planning on having a marathon of all the old movies next weekend. I'm super excited about it..and I judge myself a little for it :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    See, Naval rank has never bothered me because I knew it first. I mean, enlisted rank gets me sometimes, but like anything else, more stripes = scarier to Stan.
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • Options
    edited December 2011

ugh. I hate it. I had Army drilled into me, so when I dated a Marine it was easy, but Navy still gets me. I honestly don't know the Enlisted ranks at all. I often mix up the Officer side. And don't even get me started on the stripes >_< haha

• Options
    divinemsbeedivinemsbee member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_anyone-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:d4088302-ee3e-4fbd-96be-7b14b0fbc235Post:100ce931-627a-4a53-a058-6d671579e320">Re: Anyone around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Here are my shoes... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pop of color. I had so many compliments on the shoes. Especially from the older ladies I work with. They " are beautiful and they never even heard such a thing!" Haha. They would whisper it to me because I think they still think weddings should be all white! But anyway- I got my shoes on etsy. Let me know if you want the store name. They have over a hundred colors to pick from plus you pick the style, heel height, and embellishment.
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]

Know I'm late to this, but yes, I would loooove the store name.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards