Massachusetts-Boston

Day spa west of Boston or Central Mass?

Hi girls!  Does anyone know of a good day spa in Central Mass or between Worcester and Boston?  I'm a MOH and we need a little relaxation the day before the wedding.  We're not looking for fancy treatments or anything really expensive (I'd like to keep it under $75 per person).  There are only 4-6 of us so it doesn't have to be a huge place.  We'd just like a place where we could lounge around in fluffy robes and get our nails done - maybe sip a mimosa, maybe go for a swim or sit in a hot tub, nothing crazy.  Does anyone know a good place?  A small spa, or maybe a hotel? 
Thanks ladies!

Re: Day spa west of Boston or Central Mass?

• I gone to and liked Moodz Day Spa in Wayland for a couples massage.  They also do lots of other spa/salon services and were very clean and friendly.  They had lot of nice extra touches, including strawberries and champagne that made the experience that much better.  I would definitely recommend it.  They also have a salon in Acton, though I've never visited.

Good luck!
  • theres a day spa in Bolton.

I havent been there myself but I hear its a nice place to visit, and I believe you can bring your own champagne.  

www.etdayspa.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards