July 2013 Weddings

Invitations Inquiry

I'm DIY'ing my invitations and my theme is "Country Chic". I love the way doily paper looks, and I think it will go perfect with my theme. But I don't know where to find it! (Ok, well, I'm being lazy and don't want to go on a while goose chase before I get suggestions/advice from you guys as to where to look). Where can I find inexpensive doily paper (preferably medium size)? I want to wrap my invitations with them before I put them in envelopes.
www.weddingwire.com/CandiceandKev

Re: Invitations Inquiry

• I've seen them sold in packs at the dollar store before!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_invitations-inquiry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:28cfa555-5538-4ed1-a3de-438b54490503Post:fa1657aa-3069-459c-a21a-5de8b6fda876">Re: Invitations Inquiry</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've seen them sold in packs at the dollar store before!
    Posted by Liane28[/QUOTE]

NO WAY!!! Really? I'm definitely checking there first! Do you know what chain (Dollar Tree, Dollar General, etc)? Thanks!
  • I just did a google search and Dollar Tree came up! Thanks Liane28!
  • You're welcome!
    I live in Canada so what we have here is the Dollarama...but I'm sure all dollar stores have them!
    :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards