North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

KIDS!!!

I have a TON of family members that are kids! My fiance also has a bunch of kids! I would love to include them somehow! any suggestions?

Re: KIDS!!!

• NewbeginingNewbegining member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Hey lady, I'm in the same boat... so far of our 146 confirmed 59 are 13 or under and another 11 are under 16. I', thinking about a seperate kids menu all together... for financial reasons...

What are your concerns???

Kristin

• edited December 2011
    Not so much about the menu, i have a little sister(8yearsold) niece(1yearold) and nephew(6yearsold) and then he has 3 nephews(9,7,and 3) and another nephew(5) and 2 little sisters ( 8,6) any suggestions on how i can include them in the wedding party i would like to have all of them in it ?
  • NewbeginingNewbegining member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-raleighdurham_kids?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:606Discussion:fe8c321f-935d-4348-807a-e5a04eeacb41Post:e4e0912f-4dfc-409e-a8af-09b691044b5a">Re: KIDS!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not so much about the menu, i have a little sister(8yearsold) niece(1yearold) and nephew(6yearsold) and then he has 3 nephews(9,7,and 3) and another nephew(5) and 2 little sisters ( 8,6) any suggestions on how i can include them in the wedding party i would like to have all of them in it ?
    Posted by brittanya116[/QUOTE]

Hmm, lets see. the 8 yr old and 6 yr old girls have them as Jr bridesmaids, the 9, 7and 5 yr old boys Jr groomsmen, 1 yr old flower girl a,d 3 yr old ring bearer... I would make for a large but very cute wedding party.

Just a thought
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards