Honeymoon Discussions
Options

All-inclusive resort deals?

My fiance and I are getting married October 16, 2010, and we plan to take our honeymoon from Sunday, October 17 - Sunday, October 24. We are looking for a tropical, all-inclusive resort (preferably adults only, but that part is negotiable) that does something special for honeymooners. We have been looking at the Secrets and Dreams resorts, but they all run around 3k - 6k. Does anyone have any suggestions for something slightly more affordable or is this the best that we will find?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!

Re: All-inclusive resort deals?

• Options
    shaundi, thank you for taking the time to respond. The Secrets and Dreams resort packages are coming up to about $3000 to $5000 total so still a better deal than the $2000 each. Just wondering if there was anything better out there. Not sounding like it. Laughing Thanks again for your help!
  • Options
    Try www.majestic-resorts.com - this is a company that runs 2 resorts in the DR ... we are going to Majestic Elegance in May, and we are paying 2800 total for airfare from D.C., taxes, etc. for one week.  The Dominican Republic is pretty affordable overall, but this particular resort is only about a year and a half old.  It's gotten great reviews so we are excited!!  :-)  Good luck!
  • Options
    Becca,

Checked out that site, and it looks great! In getting a quote, though, it didn't give me any options for airfare like other all-inclusive resorts' sites. When you say 2800 total, did you book your airfare separately or am I just missing something on the site? LOL.

Thanks again!
  • Options
    OOPS!  I meant that it was $2000 total for both of you combined.  NOT each!  Sorry!  The grand total from Boston to Cancun airport AND transportation to the AI and then a week long stay at the AI was $2000 for both you and your (soon to be!) husband.  Check them out, great prices.  I am really considering them for our honeymoon.
  • Options
    I'm getting married the same day as you and doing the honeymoon the same time and we are doing the sandals resort in Antigua for 3,500 of both of us including airfare, which I thought was pretty good. Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards