North Carolina
Options

Thursday means...

it's almost Friday!!

What is everyone doing this weekend?

FI and I have not made any plans yet except he's planning a date night to celebrate being together for a year and a half, so I'm excited.

Re: Thursday means...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I never truly understood the phrase, "Living for the weekend," until I started working full time!

Date night sounds like fun!!

My grandpa and step-grandma are going to be here this weekend from New York! I'm so excited to see them and it's going to be great to see all my aunts, uncles and cousins! 

I'm going to make sure that I still eat healthy even though we're going to yummy places to eat, like Maggianos because we're going dress shopping two weeks from Saturday! Yay!

• Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going skiing with some friends near Asheville.  I'm really excited about it. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to go snowboarding so bad, but not having any money kind of gets in the way. haha
  • Options
    ecuchikaecuchika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This weekend I was suppose to work..boo Saturday banking!  But I got out of it becasue I have a meeting with my other job in Snow Hill.  I'm excited these annual meetings allow for all the instructors to catch up and talk!  They are generally fun but required to be at! 
  • Options
    uneek1323uneek1323 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Kinda a low-key weekend for us. We're going to a first birthday party for our friend's son, continuing to assemble invites, and reading HP5 in between all the fun.
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tomorrow is my birthday so we are going out to dinner with some friends.  Then on Saturday we are having a "Give Away" at my church.  Kind of like a yard sale but everything is free.  We are also mailing invitations this weekend.  YAY!
    200 image 150 image 50 image RSVP Date: March 10th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy early birthday, Sara!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!
  • Options
    TinyTRex321TinyTRex321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mary - Where are you going skiing? I went few weekends ago to Beech Mtn and it was pretty fun. I hadn't been in years so I spent a lot of the time on the ground.

Happy early birthday Sara! Birthdays are so much fun!

This weekend I am going to take it easy. It's the first weekend I have had in a while that isn't completely booked. I might go ahead and start to address my invites though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going up to Wolf Ridge.  I've never been there before.  Our friends live nearby and they have discount passes, so we're going there.  We'd considered a VA or WV place, but free lodging and discount lift tickets won. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Jenni!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday Sara! Have fun!!

Mary- Im super jealous of your ski trip..i've never been skiing before. Have a great time!!!

Im going to FI's mother's house in good ol' Nashville, NC! We are going to hang out with his family.
    Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I are going to my hometown in South Carolina to visit my family! We plan on doing a little binging at our favorite local restaurant ;) I'm just excited to spend the weekend with my family - haven't seen them since Christmas! I have lessons to write for this week, so it is my goal to buckle down and get them done so I can truly enjoy their company tonight! Unfortunately, my sinuses decided to start draining so I have a sore throat, but I do plan on making the best of it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards