Tuesday Checks

up early, thought I would get this started
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tuesday Checks

• Options
    finished the table frames/numbers last night & worked on the drink menus
  • Options
    I sent off our ceremony script to our officiant for his input and priced out my wedding ring.

I have a promise ring that FI gave me about 5 years before we got engaged and started planning the wedding, so I figured instead of having it sit there being unused forever, why not melt it down and make it part of my wedding ring! I'm a little bit sad though, because I need to hand over that ring, as well as my engagement ring for about 2 weeks for it to be made. Anyone else had to do this and found it nerve wracking?

I'm also mailing our last cheque to pay off the honeymoon accommodations. yay!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ncd5015ncd5015 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    -Spoke with the photographer in regards to group pictures and outline
    -NWR: We bought a kitchen table and living room furniture

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
     *Got all my shower thank yous done & sent them off this morning!
    * BM sent out Bach party invites
  • Options
    -Mailed out the 1 thank you note for the check we received for a wedding gift. We can't cash it yet though because it's dated 5-23-12
    -Started folding programs last night.
    -Looked over our guest list and we think we might just make the minimum needed to pay for (140 people) which means the venue is just about paid off already.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • Options
    NWR: Found a house!  Talking to the realtor today but I know there is no other real interest in the house.  She told me it's been on the market for about a year now and empty for 3 months.

WR: Setting up my alteration appointments in a few hours when the place opens.
  • Options
    last night:

ordered grooms gift, wedding tallith
    ordered BM gifts, mother of pear rings
    ordered parents gifts, these beautiful picture frames
    sent payment for cupcakes

today: will finish paying the photographer
               will send payment for dj
               will work on ceremony 
               will meet with florist tonight to finalize the flower colors ect
  • Options
    Starting to work on getting an Announcement list together, addresses too
    Worked on the timeline and finished it. (Thanks to Brooke and Zims)
    Had my hair trial and now know I need to schedule at least 2 hours for it. Which works out great because that is what I had planned anyways.

Got contact info for all of my vendors and put it all in my "Oh Holy Wedding Binder"
    I will be making copies for my FMIL, MOH and Pastor's Wife

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Paid the baker for the groom's cake
    Paid the photog for our shoot the day after the wedding
    Finished our thank you banner
    Finished assembling the table numbers
    Got a hold of a few people who had not sent their RSVPs back

In progress:
    Cut out all of the numbers to put on the place cards, just need to get the tables figured out
  • Options
    -Had my final fitting last night along with my MOH/sister and my mom
    -Made a stencil to paint the aisle runner
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • Options
    We have all our ingredients for our strawberry jam favors!!!

FI woke up early this morning and was able to haggle 30 lbs. of strawberries for $45!!
    That...on top of our 12 boxes of fruit pectin, 8 5 lb. bags of sugar and 40 lemons, we're good to start canning!
  • Options

Had my parents over last night to choose there entrance song for reception and father/daughter dance, also got the song selections from all our BP for there entrance songs for reception. Worked on the program and seating chart a little bit, put together like 4 tables last night with my rents, only atleast 30 more to go! Meeting with DJ tomorrow, and NWR trying to finish planning details / food shop for my grandparents 55th surprise anniversary party this weekend. My mom is in charge of booze / guest - I am taking care of all food! Can't wait to see there faces Saturday though!

image 220 Are ready to party!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Last night:
    *Finalized our seating chart...hopefully unless we have any declines in the next couple weeks.
    *Finished my vows
    *Started work on the silks for the centerpieces
    *Edited the time line and sent it to the wedding party along with special dates coming up in the next couple weeks. I plan to give them the final copy at the RD.

Other recent checks:
    *Dress fitting
    *Make up and Hair trials (Hair went well but make up was ok. Loved what she did with my eyes but needed more coverage for my skin. So I plan to do my own foundation and have her just do my eyes and lips).
    *Meeting with the church to discuss ceremony details. Went really well!
    *Flowers are complete (they are silks)

Here are some pics. I didn't want to post a fitting pic..sorry ladies I'm getting nervous about showing the dress since we're soo close!!:)

Hair

Flowers
    My bouquet!!!

MyMOH/Bridesmaids bouquet

• Options
    Mailed our RD invites, thats about it. I'm weddinged out.
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Finished decorating our hand fans
    Finished gluing together our menus
    Sent final payment to W/C for flowers, hair/makeup, musician, etc.
    Got a copy of the final flower order.....$300 below budget!  Woohoo!

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We picked out our readings and ceremony music last night.
    Today we are going to meet with the Deacon to plan out the ceremony.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tuesday-checks-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:410d80c1-93ea-472a-b842-5d9026d6b17bPost:449711e6-84fe-4934-9e99-fcf88219528a">Re: Tuesday Checks</a>:
    [QUOTE]Last night: *Finalized our seating chart...hopefully unless we have any declines in the next couple weeks. *Finished my vows *Started work on the silks for the centerpieces *Edited the time line and sent it to the wedding party along with special dates coming up in the next couple weeks. I plan to give them the final copy at the RD. Other recent checks: *Dress fitting *Make up and Hair trials (Hair went well but make up was ok. Loved what she did with my eyes but needed more coverage for my skin. So I plan to do my own foundation and have her just do my eyes and lips). *Meeting with the church to discuss ceremony details. Went really well! *Flowers are complete (they are silks) Here are some pics. I didn't want to post a fitting pic..sorry ladies I'm getting nervous about showing the dress since we're soo close!!:) Hair Flowers My bouquet!!! MyMOH/Bridesmaids bouquet
    Posted by Elizabeth80[/QUOTE]

Everything looks great!
  • Options
    Bought paper for our wedding maps/agendas, ordered my dad's present, ordered a few shoe options for my first dress fitting.
    FI had his bachelor party last weekend and he's home safely.  I had my two college roommates in town and it was a very fun girls weekend.
  • Options
    Last night, tweaked the centerpieces, still not 100% satified but FI says they look great and I am to worried.

Sent out Thank you cards for the bridal shower, packed up the stuff that was ready to go for the wedding. Hoping not to forget anything.

Got the marriage license yesterday!! WHOOO HOOO had to wait unti we were within 30 days.

Got the timeline and playlist from DJ, need to remember to mail check to baker for cake today.  Need to buy more stamps too. Need kids table crafts, FG and RB gifts and something for the Ushers, no idea right now! need ballet slippers or flats for dancing. Lots of small stuff.

NWR: worked in yard and planted flowers while FI did some weed eating and edging around yard. I love spring.
  • Options
    Thanks Michelle!:D

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tuesday-checks-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:410d80c1-93ea-472a-b842-5d9026d6b17bPost:5535d947-ea07-4c0a-a895-4b55c2b9b329">Re: Tuesday Checks</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday Checks : Everything looks great!
    Posted by michelletobin[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Last night we met up with photographer, went over start times paid her off so I don't have to worry about paying next month. We also ordered paid for our engagement shoot CD. Plan on buying the sand for our sand ceremony tonight.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tuesday-checks-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:410d80c1-93ea-472a-b842-5d9026d6b17bPost:abb7212e-e776-4bf1-9ae6-cb93dd652a5c">Re: Tuesday Checks</a>:
    [QUOTE]We have all our ingredients for our strawberry jam favors!!! FI woke up early this morning and was able to haggle 30 lbs. of strawberries for $45!! That...on top of our 12 boxes of fruit pectin, 8 5 lb. bags of sugar and 40 lemons, we're good to start canning!
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

how far in advance can you start making the jam?
  • Options

-Paid off tent rental and wedding cake
    -Scheduled walk thru venue with caterer tomorrow
    -Finalized bachelorette party schedule for this Friday w/MOH
    -Pick up groom's altered suit tomorrow
    -Wrapping gifts tonight for WP, MOB, MOG & FI

• Options
    - Went to the florist and booked an appointment to do a mock up of my bouquet and centerpieces.

- Picked up brochures, maps, coupons and event calendars for the welcome bags.
    Vacation White Knot
  • Options
    Found a bouquet preserving place in my area. :)
    That's about it. There really isn't a whole lot left to do on my list! woohoo
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards