New York-Hudson Valley

Need directions to St Josephs Church in Bronxville NY

I am looking for directions to St Joseph's church in Bronxville NY. I need to print my direction cards for the invitations and am having a hard time finding them. Please send if you have them!
Many thanks!!

Re: Need directions to St Josephs Church in Bronxville NY

• edited December 2011

The church doesn't have them?

Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I don't have directions to that church, but when I did my directions for my church, I just went to mapquest.

I used four starting points (the hotel, Rte 84, Taconic and Rte 684) and selected towns that were in those whereabouts

and started my direction cards with (for example*):

From your starting point get to Rte 684*. Take exit 8 for Hardscrabble road. (if driving south, turn xx off the exit and proceed xx miles. If driving north, turn xx off the exit and proceed xx miles)

and then continued with directions. From that point I was able to give turn by turn directions from all basic areas that people were coming from.
  • edited December 2011
    it's called google maps. 
  • kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_need-directions-st-josephs-church-bronxville-ny?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:0ad4c33a-cf15-4b5e-bd7e-ce21ab9599e0Post:7f902784-8eea-4fe7-acaf-fdc75fb01aee">Re: Need directions to St Josephs Church in Bronxville NY</a>:
    [QUOTE]it's called google maps. 
    Posted by psichick[/QUOTE]

Yeah not to be rude, but why can't you just google it from a few different places?
    imageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    I got them from the church if you need them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards