Rhode Island

North Beach Clubhouse - decor pics? music?

Hi there! I am having my reception at the North Beach Clubhouse in Oct 2012. Does anyone have pictures of how they decorated? I am going for an Autumn, beachy, rustic, chic kind of style.

I have figured out my photographer and caterer, and now I need to figure out music! I am pretty overwhelmed by all the "big wedding bands." Can anyone recommend a good band that can play everything from rock to reggae to folk to oldies to pop? A fun group to guide the party? Ideally I would like a laid-back, beachy kind of group. I'm not looking for a formal group with horns (as much as that can be nice!)

If we can't figure out a band, we will probably just find a guitar player for the ceremony and a DJ for the reception.

Thanks in advance ladies! =)

Re: North Beach Clubhouse - decor pics? music?

• edited December 2011
    I am using Steve Anthony and the Persuasion.  They are super fun, lots of engery, they know how to keep a party going.  They usually wear tuxes to their events, but when they play at restaurants, Steve has been known to rock bowling shirts, so you can just let whoever you pick that you want a more relaxed mood.  But I highly reccommend them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks *LOMLBOAT*! I have heard them and saw their videos online - they seem like a great time! I am inquiring with them. Thanks so much for the recommendation! =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards