Military Brides

I am traumatized/Irrational Fears

Ok, so this is kinda related/made me think of the thread AmandaSC posted a few weeks ago (where is FI when I need him?!)

so.. back story I posted in there that I had a mouse problem too- to be expected living in an apartment on a farm. I've had them every year I've lived here (past 3 yrs) and it's never bugged me; I set the old school wooden traps up and the mice meet their maker.

A few weeks ago I set mouse traps ... because I'm lazy I'm copying and pasting the story from the other week here

I live in an apartment in a barn on a farm. I love where I live, and I -usually- love being connected to nature and whatnot, but mice have been a problem for me every year. 

about a week and a half ago, I was sitting on my couch talking to a friend of mine who I hadn't seen in forever and I saw a mouse out of the corner of my eye running under my kitchen counters. I turned my head and sure enough saw his little butt scampering along the wall and behind the counters. My friend saw it, too. My friend that was there- his name is Mike, and he's a 6'1'' black guy (but we joke that he's a white guy stuck in a black guy's body). Mike is also definitely a city boy. I commented to him something along the lines of "dammmmmmmmit I have mice again" and I had some traps in the drawer and said I needed to set them up. He offered to help (as I later found out he was being nice, he really had no clue what to do with a mouse trap). I buy the old school wooden ones that kill the suckers as soon as they get the food (peanut butter, so I lol'ed at you picturing the mouse eating yours! They eat mine, they're dead...literally). I put peanut butter on the trap and went to set it. Mike did the same but he was freaking out. He said, and I quote "I feel like I should be wearing a bomb suit to do this. What if it snaps my finger?" hahahahahahahahaha. 

so, I work about an hour away from where I live, and on some weeks I stay with friends closer to work. I left for work the next morning and didn't think anything of it. When I got home last Friday night, there was a TERRIBLE smell in my apartment. I could not for the life of me figure out what it was; I had taken the trash out before I left, my dog wasn't home with me.... so I swept the floor and I was getting ready to mop. I had just finished cleaning the bathroom and it hit me, and I said to myself, "self, you know what that smell is? I bet you caught a dammmmmmmmn mouse". I peered around the corner to where I had set one of the traps and all I could see was the little lever that holds the trap open and a TAIL. UGHHHHHHHHHHH gross!

I have never had a problem disposing of the dead mice, but this one was reeeeally dead. About this time, FI walks in the door (yay!)

I kiss FI (okay, this part took a minute :P ) and when we stop kissing I back up a step and I put my hands over my face like a little kid playing hide-and-seek and I say "I know what that awful smell is" and he says "what is it?" and I said "I caught a mouse and I need you to get rid of it for me". He laughed at me, because he knows that if he hadn't been there, I would have pulled up my big girl panties and disposed of the body myself (hehe, body disposal, almost doesn't sound like I'm talking about a mouse). 

He just looked at me and said "So, let me get this straight. You, the paramedic with years of experience dealing with grotesquely mangled dead people, doing postmortem care and taking bodies to the morgue... you turn into a squealing girl over a dead mouse, that you INTENTIONALLY caught in a mouse trap?" 

"..... yes; I mean, I would have to do it if you weren't here, babe, but what can I say? I need you, so I'm glad you're here!"

He inverted 2 plastic sandwich baggies as gloves, haha (he didn't think to ask his FI, the paramedic, for some gloves... lol)

then he was going to put it IN THE TRASH. NO WAY!!!! um, hello, that won't make the smell go away?! I suggested that it'd be better to throw it in the field behind the house on the FARM where I live... oh yeah. He forgot that part. haha. 

He came back, washed his hands and went to kiss me; yeah, I gave him a peck on the lips and then just said to him "honey, it's not romantic right now, it still smells like dead mouse. I need to mop the floor, like... right now.... THEN I'm happy to kiss you as long as you'd like".

Okay; so that was mouse number one.

Mouse number two I caught in the trap in my closet, but he bled all over the floor and it was uber disgusting and he was also caught after me being away at work for several days, so he smelled terrible. I was mildly traumatized, but I put on my big girl pants and dealt with it- and I more importantly put on some disposable gloves to deal with it. I threw the mouse out in the field and disposed of the gross trap.

so... this leaves me with no more mousetraps set.

I come home today, and I literally thought "I'm so glad I won't have any dead mice to deal with this time".

wellll... I walk in, and it smells bad. I was irritated because I'd taken my trash out before I left Tuesday and I'd cleaned really well from the last mouse and it smelled nice before I left, so I was wondering what the crap was wrong with my apartment.

I had brought home my 200 flowers FI sent me (yay) and it's been 3 days so I trimmed the stems and refreshed their water (I'm a little obsessive with flowers, probably because nobody REALLY got them for me before FI), and it smelled funny near my sink. I had left a cutting board in my sink and I thought I had perhaps left a dirty bowl in the sink under the cutting board (I've forgotten to wash a few dishes like this before and it smelled) ... so needless to say, I felt relieved. I moved the cutting board thinking that would reveal a gross bowl, but no... it revealed...

A DEAD FREAKING MOUSE

OHSWEETJESUS

I almost had a heart attack. It definitely wasn't what I expected. I was on the phone with FI, and yes I shrieked like a baby and it gave me that creepy crawly skin feeling.

I literally ran around the corner, like the dead mouse was coming after me or something.

After freaking out about it and telling my FI how much I didn't want to touch it (which he thought was hilarious), I put on some gloves and got rid of that sucker).

I mean, you expect dead mice in mouse traps, but not RANDOMLY IN YOUR KITCHEN SINK!!!

anyway... my irrational fear is that dead mice will somehow revive themselves when I'm trying to do body disposal and will bite me and give me rabies or something. Yes, I know this is silly. I'm a paramedic for Pete's sake. I don't even shudder around dead people, and itty bitty mice freak me out? yep, irrational.

However I will say that I've been creeped out by dead people before, but only because they had reflexes that made them move.... and that's creepy (and probably TMI for you ladies, sorry!)

so.... make me feel better and tell me your irrational fears!

FTL- I think I would have preferred to see someone's man parts on my drive home, but again that's probably the medical person in me talking.
wedding1 Anniversary

Re: I am traumatized/Irrational Fears

• BinxRoseBinxRose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, I am terrified of spiders. I get it in my head that they are all out to get me. Also, I do not do haunted houses. We went to Howl-o-scream at Busch Gardens Sunday night, and I had a blast on the roller coasters (on which you actually could die or get hurt if something went wrong). But when my FI wanted to go through haunted houses...absolutely not. I have an irrational fear that one of the "creatures" is actually a psycho killer. And no one will realize I'm actually hurt/dead because they would assume I was a "plant" and part of the haunted house experience. The scare zones were bad enough...I now know I don't care for wierd looking guys chasing me with chain saws (oh ya, I screamed and ran).
  • KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This made me giggle.

I'm afraid of clowns, car accidents and falling out of windows
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_am-traumatizedirrational-fears?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:91559cc3-d5af-4c06-8a73-1574fe12e0e9Post:8d94ee77-1f06-4d6f-96e2-8ff7a2392e84">Re: I am traumatized/Irrational Fears</a>:
    [QUOTE] But when my FI wanted to go through haunted houses...absolutely not. I have an irrational fear that one of the "creatures" is actually a psycho killer. And no one will realize I'm actually hurt/dead because they would assume I was a "plant" and part of the haunted house experience. <strong>The scare zones were bad enough...I now know I don't care for wierd looking guys chasing me with chain saws (oh ya, I screamed and ran).</strong>
    Posted by BinxRose[/QUOTE]

OMG!! I'm totally the same way!! I hate Hate HATE haunted Houses!! I got kicked out of one for sucker punching one of the actors.  It was this haunted house thats put on by these Hollywood make-up artists so it's pretty terrifying as it, but like 3 feet into the thing this crazy looking guy with his head in a cage grabbed me (you sign a release form when you pay that they can touch you, but they wont do anything that might hurt you, or get you hurt) and it totally freaked me out and I sucker punched him in the gut.  They asked me to leave and I was like "No problem!"
    Photobucket
  • AmandaSC1988AmandaSC1988 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Fire-- I JUST learned this today on the radio... But, apparently to keep mice out of your house you shouldbuy peppermint extract and put it on cotton balls and put them in areas that you see mice. They can't STAND the smell and avoid those areas. AND it makes your house smells festive. When I caught my mouse I got gloves, a mop, and a cardboard box. and 6...different bags to put it in.  It took me about 30 minutes to gather the courage to take care of the thing.

I'll come up with a good irrational fear tomorrow =)

Photobucket
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haa Sami! I would probably do the same thing, just instinct I guess! I think my final straw was 8th grade when a corpse character in a crypt scene sorta fell forward on me, I freaked out!! Never again! Amanda- I don't have mice, but I think I just might put those peppermint cotton swabs everywhere anyway!! Oh I have another irrational fear (well, two): dolls and clowns are evil. Thank you "Chuckie" and "It" for ruining my childhood, and my future kids' childhoods. I am so irrational that dolls will not be permitted, ESPECIALLY talking dolls (stuffed animals and G.I. Joes are fine). One time in high school I was babysitting, and the kids were in bed. Suddenly I heard one of the dolls talk in the playroom. The reasonable part of me knows it was a glitch, but it freaked the hell out of me!
  • kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    While snakes aren't irrational, my DH thinks I'm a half bubble off plumb about the whole thing.  He grew up in a rural area, always lived in rural areas and thinks nothing of seen an occasional snake.  I, on the other hand, am quite sure there is no garder snake less than 200 feet long, 4 feet in diameter, and specifically wants me to join him for "lunch".  I hate those little bastards. 

I do, however, enjoy the crap out of going to reptile house at a zoo and sticking my tongue out that the snakes who are behind the glass.

My youngest DD is truly phobic about them.  Crazy phobic.  My 8 year old granddaughter?  Begging to have a pet snake....
  • ZeldakinsZeldakins member
    edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness, I used to have such a BAD fear of being in tall buildings (more than 4 stories). Our university library has seven and every time that I would go up there for a study session I swore that the floor was shaking and that the building felt like it was going to collapse. I've gotten used to it now and I actually distracted myself from the floor by looking at the amazing view of the hill country from way up there. :)

Also, I'm terrified of deep water. If I can't feel the ground beneath my feet then I FLIP OUT. Trying to work on this by re-learning how to swim. Let's see how that goes.
  • edited December 2011
    bahaha... oh man firemed... you're ridiculous.. And I can't believe I read that whole thing.. Yeah I think I would have taken the manparts than your mice at this point... lol
  • edited December 2011
    firemedic, I am now consumed with thoughts of zombie mice.  

"Brrrrriiieeeee..... BRRRIIIEEE!!!!""""
    Two Drifters Off To See The World...
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_am-traumatizedirrational-fears?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:91559cc3-d5af-4c06-8a73-1574fe12e0e9Post:8d94ee77-1f06-4d6f-96e2-8ff7a2392e84">Re: I am traumatized/Irrational Fears</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, I am terrified of spiders. I get it in my head that they are all out to get me. Also, I do not do haunted houses. We went to Howl-o-scream at Busch Gardens Sunday night, and I had a blast on the roller coasters (on which you actually could die or get hurt if something went wrong). But when my FI wanted to go through haunted houses...absolutely not.<strong> I have an irrational fear that one of the "creatures" is actually a psycho killer. And no one will realize I'm actually hurt/dead because they would assume I was a "plant" and part of the haunted house experience.</strong> The scare zones were bad enough...I now know I don't care for wierd looking guys chasing me with chain saws (oh ya, I screamed and ran).

<div>I totally get this! lol. Last haunted house we went to there was this long maze room that was pitch black and the walls were shoulder width apart (I seriously wonder if they didn't screen large people and divert them around this room for fear of them getting stuck). They had recessed sections in the wall that people would jump out of. The only way I kept my sanity in that room was that in the pitch black darkness I just randomly shoulded "Red Robin!" and I swear almost everyone in there shouted "yummmm" back. baha. </div>
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_am-traumatizedirrational-fears?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:91559cc3-d5af-4c06-8a73-1574fe12e0e9Post:bfe139ce-b782-46c1-ab19-e660628bcff7">Re: I am traumatized/Irrational Fears</a>:
    [QUOTE]This made me giggle. I'm afraid of clowns, car accidents and falling out of windows
    Posted by KendallR10[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, its funny in hindsight, but def not at the time to me! </div><div>
    </div><div>I'm not afraid of clowns or falling out of the window, but I get the car accidents. I don't really think that's very irrational (but maybe that's because I work with them all the time and I know how realistic it is to fear them).</div>
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_am-traumatizedirrational-fears?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:91559cc3-d5af-4c06-8a73-1574fe12e0e9Post:b45a047a-50ed-4db1-9abd-c3924dd1efa1">Re: I am traumatized/Irrational Fears</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I am traumatized/Irrational Fears : OMG!! I'm totally the same way!! I hate Hate HATE haunted Houses!! I got kicked out of one for sucker punching one of the actors.  It was this haunted house thats put on by these Hollywood make-up artists so it's pretty terrifying as it, but like 3 feet into the thing this crazy looking guy with his head in a cage grabbed me (you sign a release form when you pay that they can touch you, but they wont do anything that might hurt you, or get you hurt) and<strong> it totally freaked me out and I sucker punched him in the gut.  They asked me to leave and I was like "No problem!"</strong>
    Posted by SamiJoeB[/QUOTE]

<div>baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha ahhhhh I died laughing. I can totally picture you sucker punching some guy in the gut, too, samijoe, which makes this PERFECT</div>
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_am-traumatizedirrational-fears?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:91559cc3-d5af-4c06-8a73-1574fe12e0e9Post:65540c2c-4b4c-4595-80d4-7f41ef974524">Re: I am traumatized/Irrational Fears</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fire-- I JUST learned this today on the radio... But, apparently to keep mice out of your house you shouldbuy peppermint extract and put it on cotton balls and put them in areas that you see mice. They can't STAND the smell and avoid those areas. AND it makes your house smells festive. When I caught my mouse I got gloves, a mop, and a cardboard box. and 6...different bags to put it in.  It took me about 30 minutes to gather the courage to take care of the thing. I'll come up with a good irrational fear tomorrow =)
    Posted by AmandaSC1988[/QUOTE]

<div>OMG, I'm gonna have to try this. I don't know where they're coming in, so I guess I'll just fill my house with peppermint cotton balls! 

Yeah, it took me like 30 mins of freaking out on the phone to FI to mentally prepare myself to go mess w the mouse again. </div><div>
    </div><div>and, btw, I LOVE your siggy pic!</div>
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_am-traumatizedirrational-fears?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:91559cc3-d5af-4c06-8a73-1574fe12e0e9Post:ff4bde10-0af7-4d8f-9aa4-37462fe27920">Re: I am traumatized/Irrational Fears</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haa Sami! I would probably do the same thing, just instinct I guess! I think my final straw was 8th grade when a corpse character in a crypt scene sorta fell forward on me, I freaked out!! Never again! Amanda- I don't have mice, but I think I just might put those peppermint cotton swabs everywhere anyway!! Oh I have another irrational fear (well, two): dolls and clowns are evil. Thank you "Chuckie" and "It" for ruining my childhood, and my future kids' childhoods. I am so irrational that dolls will not be permitted, ESPECIALLY talking dolls (stuffed animals and G.I. Joes are fine). One time in high school I was babysitting, and the kids were in bed. <strong>Suddenly I heard one of the dolls talk in the playroom.</strong> The reasonable part of me knows it was a glitch, but it freaked the hell out of me!

<div>this totally would have freaked me out, too. </div>
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_am-traumatizedirrational-fears?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:91559cc3-d5af-4c06-8a73-1574fe12e0e9Post:8df22988-7137-47be-adf6-1517d592899f">Re: I am traumatized/Irrational Fears</a>:
    [QUOTE]bahaha... oh man firemed... you're ridiculous.. And I can't believe I read that whole thing.. Yeah I think I would have taken the manparts than your mice at this point... lol
    Posted by firsttimersluck[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>lol, It was kinda long wasn't it? I am surprised so many people actually read it! </div><div>
    </div><div>yeah, manparts- they can be traumatic to look at (when they aren't your DH's...and even then IMHO they're not really attractive) but at least you usually don't have to touch them, and they aren't going to suddenly revive themselves and bite you. </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_am-traumatizedirrational-fears?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:91559cc3-d5af-4c06-8a73-1574fe12e0e9Post:8baf17df-e3c5-402f-a5f8-69a21a503819">Re: I am traumatized/Irrational Fears</a>:
    [QUOTE]firemedic, I am now consumed with thoughts of zombie mice.   "Brrrrriiieeeee..... BRRRIIIEEE!!!!""""
    Posted by matcha[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>lol... sorry!</div>
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • AmandaSC1988AmandaSC1988 member
    edited December 2011
    Within the last 2 days Oklahoma has had 2... sizable earthquakes. 

Last night at 2:12 their was a fairly large one, I was juuuust about to go to bed and apartment started to shake. It went on for about 30 seconds. I believe it was a 4.8.  I was a little freaked out, called FI to tell him the news. I was slightly scared. but not too worried, Oklahoma is on a bunch of OLD OLD faults so I imagine it has to do with that. 

Not 30 minutes ago we had a big one that lasted for a while. I was talking with FI and all of a sudden my apartment starts to shake. I'm like WTF! THIS ISN'T NORMAL!!! Crap starts falling off my shelves. WTF do you do in an earthquake... get in a door frame right? Even in the second floor?  I am slightly freaking out (I'm from Oklahoma...not California give me a break), so I walk outside and stand in the parking lot... realizing no one else is freaking out I walk back up to my apartment. My apartment is STILLshaking at this point....  It went on for a while.  Initial reports are calling it a 5.6.

Pretty scary. I keep "feeling" earthquakes now. It is all in my head, but I can't help it.

I guess it isn't an irrational fear, I just didn't want to AW about a silly earthquake but I'm a little freaked out ATM.

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    that's scary, Amanda. We had a sizeable earthquake here in VA a few months ago. It lasted at least 30 seconds, and it freaked me out too. I thought our rescue squad building was going to collapse.
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Spiders- I think they are out to get me
    Getting struck by lightning 
    I think clowns are creepy
     and I am afraid of Guinea Pigs. I was attacked by one once, and ever since then... I've been afraid. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_am-traumatizedirrational-fears?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:91559cc3-d5af-4c06-8a73-1574fe12e0e9Post:7ca618c8-5383-4d71-9137-80bc42b11e87">Re: I am traumatized/Irrational Fears</a>:
    [QUOTE]Spiders- I think they are out to get me Getting struck by lightning  I think clowns are creepy  and I am afraid of Guinea Pigs. I was attacked by one once, and ever since then... I've been afraid. 
    Posted by Danidawn20[/QUOTE]

<div>I got struck by lighting on a date with FI (true story)</div><div>
    </div><div>I wasn't directly "struck" but the lightning struck a railing that I was holding. Super scary, hurt like the dickens.... but makes for a fun adventure date story. We've had some crazy dates, and for the longest time, people wondered if we'd both make it back alive from our dates! lol</div>
    wedding1 Anniversary
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahh Fire I remember that! I didn't even know they got quakes here, and I was in a rocki chair trying to get the 2-year-old I nanny to sleep. The rocking chair just started rocking on it's own, and I was so freaked out! My first thought was that it was haunted haha! But I walked with her to the hallway, and saw my car in the driveway rocking back and forth. It was just a weird feeling!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_am-traumatizedirrational-fears?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:91559cc3-d5af-4c06-8a73-1574fe12e0e9Post:b5db069f-f3d2-475c-b807-851090fc6442">Re: I am traumatized/Irrational Fears</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ahh Fire I remember that! I didn't even know they got quakes here, and I was in a rocki chair trying to get the 2-year-old I nanny to sleep. The rocking chair just started rocking on it's own, and I was so freaked out! <strong>My first thought was that it was haunted haha!</strong> But I walked with her to the hallway, and saw my car in the driveway rocking back and forth. It was just a weird feeling!

<div>
    </div><div>haha I love this <3</div>
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_am-traumatizedirrational-fears?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:91559cc3-d5af-4c06-8a73-1574fe12e0e9Post:127b2d8e-6b64-4bcc-b50c-36e6fac21bdf">Re: I am traumatized/Irrational Fears</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I am traumatized/Irrational Fears : I got struck by lighting on a date with FI (true story) I wasn't directly "struck" but the lightning struck a railing that I was holding. Super scary, hurt like the dickens.... but makes for a fun adventure date story. We've had some crazy dates, and for the longest time, people wondered if we'd both make it back alive from our dates! lol
    Posted by firemedicrr[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Wow! Everytime there is a lightning storm, I hid indoors, away from my windows (I fear that the lighning will go through glass and hit me in my heart) just so that I don't get struck.  I can't believe that you got struck by lightning!</div>
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards