Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Who can you not wait for......(Poll-ish)

I thought it would be fun since its Friday afternoon...and kind of along the lines of FFF (with being honest without hurting anyone's feelings)

So which person is having the ONE wedding you cannot wait to see pictures of (besides your own haha)?

Re: Who can you not wait for......(Poll-ish)

• cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really can't wait to see Lauren's (llc) wedding photo's...I hope I stay around that long (I might come back just to see them)

Her photo's in her bio and her theme is so creative and colorful....I can't wait to see how it all comes together :)

AND...my favortie past wedding was Stephie's I couldn't wait for her to get married and as expected her wedding was GORGEOUS!
  • edited December 2011
    Lacy-I don't know why. I think her and her FI are super cute together, and I think she's going to make a GORGEOUS bride!
  • edited December 2011
    And Brianna's too!

I thought of Lacy's first though, because it's only a week away!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_can-not-wait-forpoll-ish?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:0ec3b22b-f8bf-43c3-a0e0-cbec446c69f7Post:83b6b64b-b6da-4e23-8fe5-cb0fdc7cc521">Re: Who can you not wait for......(Poll-ish)</a>:
    [QUOTE]And Brianna's too! I thought of Lacy's first though, because it's only a week away!
    Posted by NMac2010[/QUOTE]

HEY! you can only choose ONE!  hehe (J/K)
  • edited December 2011

DANG it! Nooooooooooo this game is too hard!!

• edited December 2011
    I can't wait to see lesalyric's because it's at my venue. :)
    Disclaimer: Please excuse the above comment. I'm probably freaking out because there is less than one month to go. Thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Our Huge Planning Blog :) * Updated 06/11

July 2011 Bride
  • edited December 2011
    Lacy's? (I think there is 2?) The one who is getting married at the Piazza, pretty soon, I think? I think that venue is gorgeous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_can-not-wait-forpoll-ish?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:0ec3b22b-f8bf-43c3-a0e0-cbec446c69f7Post:d5122cb5-a709-4e59-b4db-84ee29c6448a">Re: Who can you not wait for......(Poll-ish)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lacy's? (I think there is 2?) The one who is getting married at the Piazza, pretty soon, I think? I think that venue is gorgeous!
    Posted by brooke.anne[/QUOTE]

There are two. One is with an "e" and one is without. Lacy without an "e" is the blonde, getting married at the Piazza. :)
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't wait to see everyone's.  I hate choosing.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_can-not-wait-forpoll-ish?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:0ec3b22b-f8bf-43c3-a0e0-cbec446c69f7Post:a686e42c-fb8f-457c-af53-4ff9bd76fdaa">Re: Who can you not wait for......(Poll-ish)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't wait to see everyone's.  I hate choosing.
    Posted by bsn1752[/QUOTE]

Booooo! ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Ok, yes, that's what I thought! 
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • edited December 2011
    Brianna,

Is your daughter going to be your flower girl? I have been meaning to ask you that!
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_can-not-wait-forpoll-ish?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:0ec3b22b-f8bf-43c3-a0e0-cbec446c69f7Post:7fc9ef8d-7e92-463c-99f9-88fc2b8c59e8">Re: Who can you not wait for......(Poll-ish)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Brianna, Is your daughter going to be your flower girl? I have been meaning to ask you that!
    Posted by NMac2010[/QUOTE]

She's actually going to walk Andrew (her dad, my FI) down the aisle... :)  They're going to be the first ones out in the beginning (after parents and grandparents).  The idea of having a picture of her walking her Daddy down the aisle... eeek, melts my heart!
  • edited December 2011
    I refuse to choose and I think this poll is mean (LOL).  Everyone's wedding showcases their unique personalities and I love to see that come through in each in every one of them.  From budget wedding to all-out soiree, I love them all.
  • angieandjamesangieandjames member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love seeing everyone's pictures - and I'm not very good at keeping details straight of who is wear, etc... sorry.  I can't even keep my own details straight at the moment :)
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

ITA agree with Tiffany.  I am not choosing and you cannot make me.

What I would really like to see are some past Knottie's who haven't come back to AW their pics.  That always makes me sad.  :(

ETA:  Awww, thank you Chelsea!  :)  I am looking forward to yours. 

• edited December 2011
    Awe, Brianna that's so cute! :)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fine Fine Fine...Im a meany :)

POLL OFFICIALLY CLOSED
  • edited December 2011
    Awww. ...thanks Natalie!  I was looking forward to seeing yours.  Everything was so pretty!  I think because I like A LOT of the same things as you. 

Even though the poll is closed...Now I'm looking forward to Lauren's.  She has got some awesome DIY stuff and I envy brides that have the talent to do those kinds of projects.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm obviously not the blonde Lacy.  Ahahaha.

I'll play, I'm mean.  I can't wait to see Brianna's. 
  • edited December 2011
    Aww, thanks Lacy. :)
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Probably Anna's since hers is on my parents' anniversary.
  • lesalyriclesalyric member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Amber! :)

I am a meanie too. I want to see Brooke Anne's because she is having the wedding I wanted to have, but couldn't make work with budget/time -- Marty Leonard Ceremony, YWCA reception.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • msealemseale member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_can-not-wait-forpoll-ish?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:0ec3b22b-f8bf-43c3-a0e0-cbec446c69f7Post:ba53710a-3088-438c-82bf-d273d529177a">Re: Who can you not wait for......(Poll-ish)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't wait to see lesalyric 's because it's at my venue. :)
    Posted by AmberMarieTX[/QUOTE]

No Lofty Spaces?  :(

I want to see someone elses wedding there to see how they do it!
    Our last sunset in Hawaii...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Michelle & Michael
    Married - August '10
    TTC - Since September 2011
  • edited December 2011
    No Lofty Spaces :( In the end, we only had a few days to decide and we were concerned with it being hot since the ceremony and reception would be there and it won't get dark until after nine. I had been emailing back and forth with a bride who had gotten married at the end of June and she said her guests were pretty miserable. So, that was a dealbreaker :( I really wanted that place, though!
    Disclaimer: Please excuse the above comment. I'm probably freaking out because there is less than one month to go. Thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Our Huge Planning Blog :) * Updated 06/11

July 2011 Bride
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_can-not-wait-forpoll-ish?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:0ec3b22b-f8bf-43c3-a0e0-cbec446c69f7Post:a6db4a66-ae82-4db5-b54b-d2c2e22a0d31">Re: Who can you not wait for......(Poll-ish)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Amber! :) I am a meanie too. I want to see Brooke Anne's because she is having the wedding I wanted to have, but couldn't make work with budget/time -- Marty Leonard Ceremony, YWCA reception.
    Posted by lesalyric[/QUOTE]

<div>Aw, Yay! Thank you, that is such a compliment (: Yes, we definitely had to do some budget rearranging and pinch pennies in certain places to get the 2 venues but we were willing to sacrifice in some other areas! </div>
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_can-not-wait-forpoll-ish?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:0ec3b22b-f8bf-43c3-a0e0-cbec446c69f7Post:935c248d-f345-453a-9546-992be4ea7082">Re: Who can you not wait for......(Poll-ish)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fine Fine Fine...Im a meany :) POLL OFFICIALLY CLOSED
    Posted by cfibelkorn[/QUOTE]

Hilarious!!! There are a lot of people I want to see. I think a bride is just so pretty on her wedding day!
  • edited December 2011
    I know you said to choose someone who's NOT myself but... mine!! They should be ready in the next few days and I cannot freaking wait!! ahh!!!
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_can-not-wait-forpoll-ish?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:0ec3b22b-f8bf-43c3-a0e0-cbec446c69f7Post:e83e74a1-4c73-4641-9ff4-b90bc71aa4d3">Re: Who can you not wait for......(Poll-ish)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know you said to choose someone who's NOT myself but... mine!! They should be ready in the next few days and I cannot freaking wait!! ahh!!!
    Posted by JennaV26[/QUOTE]

<div>Jenna - PLEASE tell me that you saw the sneak peek already??? I paged you in a post yesterday (I think)... your photos on the blog are AMAZING!</div>
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_can-not-wait-forpoll-ish?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:0ec3b22b-f8bf-43c3-a0e0-cbec446c69f7Post:a2506e05-d651-4580-a6a8-dac605eb715a">Re: Who can you not wait for......(Poll-ish)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who can you not wait for......(Poll-ish) : Jenna - PLEASE tell me that you saw the sneak peek already??? I paged you in a post yesterday (I think)... your photos on the blog are AMAZING!
    Posted by bsn1752[/QUOTE]

Yes I saw them and I LOVED them! Thank you!! I would have posted the sneak peak but they posted another wedding right after so I decided to wait! Sorry I missed the post.. I've been MIA for awhile on here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards