California-Northern
Options

ceremony & reception location

I am trying to find a location for both my ceremony and reception...preferably a winery location.  We have looked at a few places in Amador County and El Dorado County.  They are all very nice but some seem kind of pricey.  Any ideas on an awesome location that won't empty our bank accounts??  Thanks so much!!

Re: ceremony & reception location

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Vizcaya Pavillion is really pretty!! We are doing an indoor ceremony and reception there. They also have a super pretty garden area to get married in if that's what you are looking for. They were really flexilble with me on my pricing. I'm having a Friday night Winter wedding and they cut the price in half for me. They have been Sacramento's #1 Wedding Spot for 9 years running. I have not yet worked with the venue staff much yet but I do look forward to doing so. It's not a winery and it might be a little too far for you, but you should check it out.
    ~January 2011~
    WEDDING MONTH SC - Rings
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cribbiecribbie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you want a winery, I would suggest the wineries in Lodi, CA or Clarksburg, CA. There are some really nice ones. Check out:

- The Old Sugar Mill
    - Viaggio Winery
    - Oak Ridge
    - Frasinetti's Winery
    - Berghold Winery

Not sure on the prices but I'd assume a bit cheaper than in Amador. Good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sugar Mill runs as low as $1200 during their "off" season
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hollymarie324hollymarie324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Wilson Vineyards in Clarksburg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards