Oklahoma
Options

Veil help

Hello ladies. I need your help/ suggestions. My dress is an Allure W273. I'm getting married June 2 at Cobblestone Creek outside! So I'm totally stuck and confused about what type/ style veil to wear. Any opinions or suggestions are welcome. Thanks!!

Re: Veil help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Your dress is Beautiful!  I don't know what kind of veil would look best.  I'm selling mine though! :-)
    Anniversary image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Kerri. I'm thinking I want a longer one... Not chapel but longer then elbow. Since the dress is pretty plain on the bottom. Do you think sparkly is the way to go? It's frustrating !
  • Options
    JustGLAMOURJustGLAMOUR member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would say finger tip would be best but if you want it longer than that, then I think semi-waltz would still look great with your dress. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE your dress.  I think long, like cathedral long, would be beautiful, but so would a mid length one.  I was worried with being outside cathedral would be over the top, but the girls at the shop said most of the girls with outdoor weddings go with the cathedral.  I can tell you this much in regards to sparkles:  I tried on plain and it was okay, I tried on sparkles and fell in love.  And the light will hit the sparkles outside and it will be stunning.  If you send me your email I can send you pics of my dress with a sparkle veil, maybe that will help?
    Photobucket
    December PS Sig Challenge - RINGS! Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with sparkles!
    Anniversary image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! Brandi my email is chrsxj@aol.com. Sparkles! Lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sent you an email Christy
    Photobucket
    December PS Sig Challenge - RINGS! Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I decided to go the least expensive and still pretty awesome route... I bought mine at hobby lobby. It's pretty nice, and they had white or ivory - ruffly tulle or straight edged, etc and it only cost $15!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards