Michigan-Detroit

Grrrr...Vent

Today was supposed to be one of the 5 free days I have left before the wedding.  Every other day I am either working 8am-8:30pm or gone for some event.  I had a bunch of wedding projects/errands planned and then I got called into work.  I was planning on telling my boss I couldn't come in, but then FI started guilt tripping me.  He was going on and on about how if I went I would make enough money to pay for at least 2 people at the wedding, and how we have plenty of time to get stuff done.  When I tried to explain how stressed I was about getting all of the million things done I still need to do and how I didnt know when I was going to do them all he was basically like, "we don't have that much, you'll be fine".   I tried explaining that a lot of the things (like calling vendors, going shopping to buy the rest of the stuff) can't be done at 9:00 at night, and that I was really looking forward to a full day to work on all of this so I didn't have to be up till midnight every night working on stuff.  But it just wasn't making sense to him and he kept pushing that I needed to go to work.

Of course after I call and say I can come to work and start getting ready, then break down crying out of frustration he starts apologizing and saying I shouldn't go to work if I'm that stressed. Grrrr.  Of course it's a time of the month that I'm super emotional and that is not helping matters.  If I get one mean client I think I am going to start crying again...

Ok end vent.  Thanks.

Re: Grrrr...Vent

• Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh.  I hear you.  I am so stressed out right now with life in general and I can't even focus on anything wedding related.

Oh, and my blood pressure was 173/111 yesterday and then my mom started yelling at my about how I need to go to the doctor since my blood pressure has been consistently high.  It isn't always THIS high, but it is high in general.  I already had an appointment for this week and she starts scolding me about how high blood pressure can mean problems with your kidneys, and I had problems with my kidneys when I was younger, and how she wanted me to call her after I left the doctor.  I was able to maintain my calm with her, but the moment I got in the car and called FI, I broke down and unloaded everything onto him and even had to pull over because I was crying and couldn't drive.

That's my little vent.  Sorry to threadjack.  But I know how you're feeling.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ick - I hope both of your days get better!

Try not to stress too much - the wedding stuff will get done, somehow!

Julie - go to the doctor. Love, MomErin. Smile
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://detroit.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_grrrrvent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:09e97a59-95f5-4988-bacc-c945d0f34f64Post:caf901a6-9f85-4c41-91ef-1902c9d7b07e">Re: Grrrr...Vent</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ick - I hope both of your days get better! Try not to stress too much - the wedding stuff will get done, somehow! Julie - go to the doctor. Love, MomErin.
    Posted by Booger+Bear[/QUOTE]

Dear MomErin, I have a doctors appointment on Thursday.  I hope I make it 'til then.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    LOL - good!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Aww I'm sorry to both of you :(  I hope tonight and tomorrow will be better!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear about all the troubles. Deep breath, relax, it will all get done.

I agree with MomErin, take it easy Julie.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey, if you guys need any help I have a few months until my wedding.....just put me in the sweatshop and let's get this stuff done for you guys ;)....

I understand the frustration!!!

Julie, please rest and try not to stress that is a really high BP girlie!!!
    cjae2 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards