Oklahoma

Rehearsal Dinner?

Hi ladies!  I am needing some ideas on locations for our rehearsal dinner.  Our rehearsal is from 1:30-2:30 the day before the wedding in Guthrie.  The hotel we've booked is in NW OKC near Quail Springs so I'd like to have it somewhere around that area so people aren't driving all over.  FI's parents were going to have it at their house, but it's too far.  FI doesn't want to ask his parents to spend thousands, neither do I, but there's probably going to be 50 people there.  Any ideas of places that have private rooms and aren't astronomical in price?  I'd do it at the hotel, except we aren't inviting all of the OOT guests so I thought that might be rude.  Thanks girls!
Photobucket
December PS Sig Challenge - RINGS! Anniversary

Re: Rehearsal Dinner?

• JustGLAMOURJustGLAMOUR member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know the Abuelo's downtown had a private dinning room so I would check with the Abuelo's by Quail Springs Mall. Another place that would is affordable and they should be able to accommodate you nicely would be Mama Rojas on Lake Hefner. The room they probably would use has a nice view of the lake. It's not far from the Quail Springs area.
  • edited December 2011
    I would check with Poblano's...it's also not far from that area and they definitely have a private room
    Anniversary
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Cocktail:White Russian
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Try Rococo in Northpark Mall!  We are having our "at home" reception there this Saturday.  Everything is really reasonably priced and the room is beautiful.  If you want to check it out "in action," feel free to join us.  We're there from 4-7...plus, I would LOVE to see you again!!!  :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards