California-Bay Area
Options

Creating a wedding vision

I'm a former bride and life coach, and I'm testing out a new service-- wedding design coaching to brides and couples. Based on my own experience as a bride, I see the value that coaching work can bring to help the wedding planning process - to make it more sane, and to make the wedding experience even more fulfilling.

I am offering free 1 hour, phone-based coaching sessions to 10 Bay Area women, in exchange for feedback that will help me test this idea. I'm a professionally trained coach (usually working with women in career transition, but intrigued by this idea!)

Here's what I believe a wedding design coaching session can give you:

-a clearer vision for the kind of wedding you want to create - from how it will look to the feeling you want your guests to walk away with
-clarification of your values - and a plan to make sure your wedding reflects your values
-a better sense of what is high priority vs. low priority for you, both for your wedding itself and the planning process
- a vision of how you want to be during the planning process, and an action plan for staying sane, centered and as happy as you want to be during this time.

I think creating a wedding can be one of the most fun creative experiences of a lifetime (I mean, what other creative project in your life have you had this kind of budget for???) and coaching can help make it that!

If you are interested in trying this out, feel free to email me at tarasophia.mohr@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Tara

Re: Creating a wedding vision

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards