Canada-Ontario

reception hall entrance song

hey ladies
I am looking for a fantastic song for the entrance into the reception.
What songs are you thinking of using?

Re: reception hall entrance song

• We picked ours....ok ok I picked it myself and he is going along with it!

We don't live together yet because I come from a very traditional Italian family. So I picked Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga, specifically for the first two lines:
    "There ain't no reason you and me should be alone tonight yeah baby tonight yeah baby. 
    I got a reason that you should take me home tonight..."

I can't wait!!

• sounds awesome!! I like that song!! :)

Right now the thought I have is "co-pilot" from Chistina Maria. My fiancee is a pilot and we have somewhat of a travel theme going, but I am not sure if they lyrics are dirty. I tend to NOT have a dirty mind, so I think it's okay, but he had to explain to me what the mile high club was (I really had never heard of the term).. hehe. 

Other parts of the song that are (I think) nice. 
  • naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's used a lot, but Black Eyed Peas - "I Gotta Feeling" is an excellent song to dance in to.

We didn't do a reception entrance, we were mingling during cocktail hour, took our places at the table to eat, had a prayer and dinner began.  We aren't ones for being in the spotlight.
  • I have no idea at this point and my date is coming so fast.
    I am seriously considering the end song to the 2nd Portal video game which is mostly music. Then as we enter the DJ will announce our first dance and it will switch into our song which we have almost decided.
  • we wanted ours to be really different so, since i LOVE disney, we had the disney instrumental opening for all the movies playing while the mc introduced us by name and then walked in to "EVERYTHING' - MICHAEL BUBLE
    Orly Kahn *Makeup Artist* www.orlykahn.carbonmade.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards