Arizona-Phoenix

New to Site :) Just Engaged. Budget on $5000 for 75 ppl looking for an all inclusive venue in Phx.

Thanks for reading!

I have a budget of $5000 maximum.  My wedding will be early 2013.  I am hoping to find an all inclusive venue for my ceremony/reception because I am afraid that I will not be very good at planning everything myself.  Are there any venues that will fit my budget for about 75 people including food and everything? 

If not, what are some cheap but nice venues and where do you even start when picking your own caterer/dj etc.  What do you all need besides a caterer and a dj and a photographer and flowers?!? :)

Thanks again!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
RSVP Deadline: February 28th

Re: New to Site :) Just Engaged. Budget on $5000 for 75 ppl looking for an all inclusive venue in Phx.

• Check put tre Bella, I looked everywhere and they were the cheapest! Not sure what the all inclusive for 75 is tho, but I know it's a lot lower than most places!
  • If you do your wedding at the Wright House during the week I know its $3,975 dollars  depending if you want to do ceremony and reception there. Reception only is $3,452.  ceremony only $1,491. It may be even less for a summer wedding.

They include: tables, linens, center pieces, plates, glasses, napknis, silverwear, ceremony chairs...

They also have all inclusive packages that include catering, DJ, Photographer, food, cake, flowers, invitations, minister, harp player, full service bar ect. but that can get pretty pricy. $15,376 during the week for 75 guests

Heather
  • I would also recommend Tre Bella or The Windmill Winery in Florence.  I know when we were looking back in July, The Windmill Winery had a package which included ceremony, reception: dinner, cake, DJ, bartender for 75 guests for $3800.  It's a little ways out and not sure what feel youare going for for your wedding, it's a rustic/vintage venue but I thought the price was great.

I also agree with PP about looking into prices for the summer, it's usually a lot less expensive.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thank you all!  I will look into your suggestions :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
    RSVP Deadline: February 28th
  • edited January 2012
    You could look at Fiesta Fountains too, its in a weird area but it is really cute on the inside.
    Anniversary
  • I'm getting married at the Antique Wedding House in Mesa in September. 40 guests, all inclusive package (ceremony/reception) $3100 with chair covers. It's the Isabella package on their website.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I found Trilogy Golf Club in Mesa For about $15 a person... good luck
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited March 2012
    My cousin got married at the raddison on greenway and I-17. For 80 people, wedding, reception, food, tables, basics etc it was about $5000. especially during the summer and mid-week their prices are lower. looks not so great from the freeway, but was actually pretty nice inside.

oops, I meant embassy suites!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards