Maryland-Baltimore

"Spotlight" Thieves...mini vent!

A member of my party is now talking about marriage with her BF, and it seems that lately, when she calls, we spend more time talking about her upcoming 2011 wedding, than my wedding that is taking place in a few weeks...is it too much to expect to focus on my own wedding for these last few weeks?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: "Spotlight" Thieves...mini vent!

• edited December 2011
    That must be frustrating!  I'm in a friend's wedding in a month and my wedding is in 5 months.  I try really hard to focus on all of her wedding details and not mine.  They'll be plenty of time for me to talk about my wedding for the next 5 months!   
  • iamstephiamsteph member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    as long as it doesn't interfere with your wedding or their wedding duties, i think you should let her have her fun too.  consider if the roles were reversed. and anyways, no one is going to forget about you because you are the bride and you'll be the one walking down the isle! :)
    Married December 18th, 2010 :)
  • edited December 2011
    It's crunch time for you, so I understand your frustration about your MOH talking about her wedding.  It sounds like she is excited and having a little focus problem.  :)

Don't be afraid to ask her for help - that's why she's there.  Maybe you can tell her (in a nice way) that you're feeling a little overhwhelmed during these last weeks and would really appreciate her help.

HTH!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards