African American Weddings
Options

Question of the Day

Any Christmas gifts that you could have gone without?

AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

Re: Question of the Day

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My older brother gave me some cheap perfume from riteaid/cvs... he could have kept the 9.99 he spent on it. 9 he left the darn sticker on it.)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    hatroopeshatroopes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is up with brothers and bad gifts? My little brother gave me this tacky dress. I didn't know if to smile or be offended. First of all, the dress was a size 2 - i'm like, aww that's sweet that you think I'm a size 2, but I haven't been that size since high school and secondly why would you think I would ever want to put on this hot mess!. I smiled and said next time give me a gift card lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fortunately all of my gifts were nice - a couple of gift cards and a basket from FI's Mom.  Oh, we no longer receive individual gifts - now we receive "couple" gifts!  But it's all good!
    Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my ring this Christmas, it's like I can't even remember the other gifts... LOL. Seriously, It was a great holiday. I was pleased with all of my gifts.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hate to be debbie downer  (lol) but I couldve gone without the gift my FI gave me.
    backstory:
    His mom has Never had a manicure / pedicure.I just thought that was amazing. So we decided to get her a a spa mani /pedi at a nice spa nearby. When we were part he went back and got me the exact same thing. Then i opened the box i had to catch mysel so i wouldnt be upset. So now we have to go together. It ouldnt be so bad but we are currently all staying under the same roof. So I've been doing everything i can to be alone. Anyway, This is a whole other post. But i just felt that he didnt consider the things i actually wanted.
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards