Nebraska-Omaha

Who to tip??

I know this was asked fairly recently, but I thought I'd ask again since the board seems to be more active the past few days. Which vendors did you or are you planning to tip?

I read somewhere that if the vendor is the owner, they do not need a tip, but if the vendor works for a company, they do. Has anyone heard this before? Thanks ladies!

Re: Who to tip??

• HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_tip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:79Discussion:2385226b-8002-4864-b577-43e47cfb5f0ePost:9b29e9b9-f7fa-4e08-8bda-4900de401065">Who to tip??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know this was asked fairly recently, but I thought I'd ask again since the board seems to be more active the past few days. Which vendors did you or are you planning to tip?<strong> I read somewhere that if the vendor is the owner, they do not need a tip, but if the vendor works for a company, they do</strong>. Has anyone heard this before? Thanks ladies!
    Posted by akardisco[/QUOTE]

That is the basic rule of thumb I used.  There were a few exceptions (tipped Marcia for hair and makeup even though she is the owner). 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards